IOS8 compatibility has been added.
This iPad App is Number 1 in 49 countries around the world!!
Over 400 images and over 40 videos.
Works on iPad 2 and newer.
This app has been designed specifically for the iPad to showcase the high quality images and animations developed by 3D4Medical.com. All images and animations in the app have been developed using 3D computer software by our very talented digital artists. Included are General images covering a wide range of subjects from cells & bacteria to body systems. Also included are images and animations lifted directly from our range of medical reference apps.
Over 400 beautiful, high resolution medical images that can be saved as wallpaper, shared with friends/colleagues or used free of charge for personal presentations. In addition, a license to purchase these images can now be obtained directly from the app which allows them to be used for the following commercial purposes:
1. Periodicals - covers magazines and newsletters.
2. Books (except cover) for a single edition.
3. Websites and blogs.
4. Applications (PC, Mac, iOS, Android) for an unlimited time (non competing apps).
5. Educational papers, thesis or e-learning solutions.
6. Internal company use in presentations.
Animations and Images from Apps:
Extracted from the 3D4Medical range of medical reference and health & fitness apps, our selection of images as well as 42 animations can be viewed individually or as a slide show and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Examples of the animations include:
- Orthopedic procedures and disease states (Ankle Anthroplasty with Cement, Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction, Subacromial Bursitis, etc.)
- Brain functions and disease states (Cerbo-spinal Fluid Production, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.)
- Dental (Teeth being brushed, Dental flossing, etc.)
- Heart procedures and disease states (Heart Catheterization, Angina, etc.)
- Articulations (Flexion of the Hip, Pronation of the Forearm, etc.)
- Health & Fitness (Extended Side Angle pose, Hip Flexor Strengthening (exercise band) exercise, etc.)
•Easy to use menu and search features
•Predefined categories to locate content easily
•Title and full description included for each image and animation
•View images and animations full screen in Portrait or Landscape view
•Mark images and animations as your Favorites for easy reference
•Create a customized slide show
•Share all images and animations via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
•Save images to your camera roll to use as wallpaper or share with your friends
HOW TO USE:
Choose an image or animation by pressing on its thumbnail. View image or animation full screen by spreading with your fingers. Pinch to return to normal view. View the next image by flicking the screen to the left or return to the menu using the Back button.
When viewing an image or animation, share by pressing the appropriate share icon.
PURCHASE IMAGE FOR COMMERCIAL USE:
When viewing an image, tap "Press here…" to purchase a commercial license.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2
- August 20, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 10, 2014 New version 2.1