- 'Crazy Farming' dude
- Updated icon
- Minor bugfixes
Download the #1 mobile snowboard game in the world with more than 15 million players - all new improved graphics and MFi game controller support!
This Pro version includes an additional 10 awesome boards and riders, plus the exclusive rider and board - "Ninja"!
Get ready for some wicked-cool snowboarding action on your iPhone! Crazy Snowboard has something for everyone:
- Supports MFi game controllers
- All new graphics: real-time shadows, bump maps and tree and rock models
- "WiFi Remote" control
- Game Center support
- Universal: iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch native
- Retina display graphics
- In-air trick system: spin, flip and grab!
- 30 missions
- 10 achievements to earn
- 24 riders to unlock
- 24 boards to unlock
- 16 touch-activated in-air tricks to unlock
- Grinding: rails, boxes, logs, candycanes!
- Smashable obstacles: zombies, snowmen, elves!
- Intuitive controls - really feels like you are boarding!
- Quick pick-up-and-play
- 4 Endless free-ride modes
- Hours of challenging game-play
Waiting for a bus? Stuck in line? No matter where you are, now you can hit the slopes! Just fire up Crazy Snowboard, tilt your device left and right to steer and you're there!
Ready for some massive airs? Just touch the screen (anywhere) hold down and you'll crouch ready to spring. Release your touch on top of a ramp and you'll get a huge boost. Then link your tricks together to increase your multiplier and score big.
How about some grinding? We've got rails, boxes, logs, candycanes (yes, candycanes!) all ready for your grinding pleasure. See how many you can link together to ramp up your bonus multiplier and boost your score.
Featuring Game Center so you can go head-to-head against your friends to see who is the Crazy Snowboard champion!
Check out http://iphone.ezone.com for screenshots and game play videos.
Other Ezone.com games you may like: Snow Spin, Team Awesome, Diversion, Turkey Blast: Reloaded, Scarecrow, and Galactic Gunner.
Note: If you already own Crazy Snowboard with the Expansion Pack 1, there is no need to purchase this version too (unless of course you really love Ninjas!).
- May 25, 2011 New version 2.9
- January 11, 2011 New version 2.8.1
- December 15, 2010 New version 1.1
- September 28, 2010 New version 1.0.2
- August 26, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- December 11, 2011 New version 2.9.1
- October 17, 2012 New version 2.9.2
- March 20, 2013 New version 2.9.3
- February 13, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.0.7
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.0.8
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.0.9