1. Introducing Tax Payment through iMobile for resident customers. Now you can pay your Advance Tax through an app for the first time in India.
2. Introducing Motor Insurance on iMobile for resident customers. Now buy Travel & Motor Insurance from ICICI Lombard.
3. Resident users having Home Loan relationship can place a request for their next partial Disbursement. Also track any new loan application in the loans section.
iMobile is ICICI Bank’s official mobile banking application.
iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, offers over 100 banking services on your mobile.
The features of the new iMobile are:
View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards and Deposits
Check your bank balance, view & email detailed statement and view passbook on your mobile
Transfer funds to an account or to contact no or email id
Send cash through ICICI Bank’s Cardless Cash facility
Transact superfast using Favourite feature. By tagging a transaction as favorite, you can quickly access and complete your transactions like mobile recharge or fund transfer
Connect directly to ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer from your mobile phone application
Track your deliverables
Open FD – Open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits
Get personalized offers on your mobile
Access and manage Life Insurance policies
Service At Your Convenience: Avail banking services from the comfort of your home. You can locate an ATM, stop or check status of your cheque, order a cheque book, track your service requests and more.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and conditions: http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to iMobile application please write to [email protected]
- October 08, 2015 Initial release
- November 02, 2015 New version 2.3
- December 09, 2015 New version 2.5
- January 27, 2016 New version 2.6
- March 24, 2016 New version 2.7
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.8