1. Now able to use the [Delegate] command in provinces other than the one occupied by your Ruler.
2. Changed the way the application deals with instances of insufficient memory.
If you experience issues such as the application not starting properly or abruptly quitting during gameplay,please try turning off the power of your iPad and waiting at least 1 minute before turning it back on.
*Included a message to help you restart your iPad in order to resolve issues caused by insufficient system memory.
*If you have problems with the application (it will not start, crashes, etc.), please refer to the procedure below to restart your iPad.
[Restarting your iPad]
1. Please hold down the Sleep/Wake button of your iPad for at least 5 seconds.
(Holding down the button for less time than that will only put your iPad into sleep mode and will not restart it.)
2. When the slider appears on the screen, drag it to turn off your iPad.
(This will turn the power off on your iPad.)
3. Leave the power off for at least 1 minute before turning the power back on and launching the application again.
The classic historical simulation Romance of the Three Kingdoms has come to the iPad!
RTK Touch is a tactical simulation game based on the people and events from the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese history (2nd & 3rd centuries AD). Fight against the heroes of legend and unite all of China under your banner.
Enjoy the classic RTK experience, newly revamped for the iPad!
1. Intuitive controls optimized for the iPad
The graphics and interface have been completely redone to make full use of the iPad’s capabilities. Assess your enemies’ strengths and weaknesses easily with the new, wider info screen layouts and easy-to-use controls. High-resolution graphics bring the world of RTK to life like never before!
2. The mighty heroes of old, reborn
Build your forces from among a grand total of 255 characters, each with unique abilities and extensive back-story. Extend an olive branch to recruit free officers, or overpower and capture enemy officers on the battlefield; no matter how you do it, you will need to raise a strong army in order to conquer all of China!
3. Create your own original characters
All new customization options allow you to create your own original officers and armies. Create a dream team of ancient Chinese warriors and spread your influence across the land! Also, new in-game editing features allow you to change stats and alter the abilities of any officer you like. Truly, your power is limitless!
4. Strategy that's fun for everyone
With a helpful tutorial and extensive glossary and hint features included, even the most inexperienced warrior will be conquering in no time. Though the road to victory is fraught with difficulty, your advisor will offer you wise words on everything from domestic affairs to military operations. Worry not! Fans of the series and newcomers alike will feel right at home.
How to play:
Eliminate all rival forces to win. The game ends in defeat if the player's force is wiped out.
During the strategy phase each city gets one turn per month in which to improve infrastructure, make diplomatic entreaties, recruit new officers, etc. Work hard to build your power base!
During the battle phase you command your troops turn-by-turn in order to defeat your opponent’s army. Battles end after 30 days.
- April 02, 2014 Price increase: $17.99 -> $18.99
- October 19, 2013 Price decrease: $20.99 -> $17.99
- April 05, 2013 Price increase: $10.99 -> $20.99
- March 29, 2013 Price decrease: $20.99 -> $10.99
- April 03, 2012 Price increase: $10.99 -> $20.99
- March 27, 2012 Price decrease: $20.99 -> $10.99
- July 15, 2011 Price increase: $15.99 -> $20.99