What's New- A redesigned user interface gives Color Splash a sleek new look and feel.
- The new Settings menu lets you control several user preference settings.
- A new "hue shift" adjustment slider lets you change the colors in the image you're editing.
App DescriptionColor Splashâ„¢ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. We specially adapted our best-selling, award-winning iPhone app to the iPad. The beautiful large screen and fast processor make Color Splash an absolute joy to use!
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
August 16, 2014 New version 3.0
November 02, 2013 New version 2.0.3
October 23, 2013 New version 2.0.2
May 17, 2013 New version 2.0.1
May 10, 2013 New version 2.0
October 24, 2012 New version 1.9.1
June 01, 2010 Initial Release