Version 1.3 has the following new features:
- To do screen now allows you to save dates along side your tasks
- New Search screen
- New screen allowing you to save your own plants
- Ability to take photos of your plants from within the app and store them along side notes
- Memory usage improved
- Ability to email support from within the app
We have created the most complete flower and plants application in the app store, it will accommodate the enthusiastic gardener looking to plan their next addition to their garden or the novice gardener just starting out. It is a feature packed app that helps you track whats in your garden, keep notes along side each item in your garden with accompanying photos and even lets you search a photo filled encyclopedia of plant growing guides. We've also included the ability to buy gardening plants and equipment for your garden at the most competitive prices.
The application has the following features:
- an extensive range of growing guides for bulbs, perennials, shrubs, evergreens and climbers, giving detailed information on soil preparation, cultivation and propagation
- to ensure you have a disease free garden we have included a list of common problems that affect plants, giving information on how to spot the bugs when they arise and also how to treat them
- buy plants and equipment from within the app at the most competitive prices
- ability to add plants to a favorites list
- track whats in your garden by adding plants that you are growing and then save specific details about the plant, such as variety grown, whether its been a success and date planted
- ability to add multiple notes to each plant in your garden with an accompanying photograph, like a mini journal
- to do list you can add 'to do' tasks, so next time you go to the garden centre you won't be racking your brains trying to remember what you came for!
- lots of tips and information on gardening, with more added all the time with each update
- Ability to add your own plants to the plant database
- simple to use and fast
NEW features coming soon:
We'll be updating our app soon to have 'a what to plant in a specific area section', detailing things like; plants that like shade, plants that like acidic soils etc. You will no longer be stuck with what to plant. In each update we will add more and more plants, our plant database is always growing. If there is an addition you would like adding, then please email us and we'll see what we can do.