What's NewThe new release (2.8) features:
- Improved display for retina screens
- Support for iOS6
App DescriptionCustomer notice: We are pleased to announce the latest upgrade to the Times of London. We apologise to all our international customers who have been inconvenienced by the delay in releasing this version of the app.
The Times iPad app combines the best journalism with interactive graphics, photographs and exclusive videos. This app will bring you breaking news, incisive analysis, features and coverage from Britain’s most experienced political reporters, foreign correspondents, sports writers and award-winning columnists, including Caitlin Moran, Matthew Parris and Hugo Rifkind.
Have The Times delivered to your iPad every morning. Enjoy a 30-day free trial of The Times app and get award-winning journalism at your fingertips.
Times subscribers can access our iPad app as part of their subscription. Just take a trial below, or log in with your current app/website log in details.
The Times iPad Edition app offers you:
- Comprehensive news coverage, features and opinion from Monday to Saturday
- From Business, Finance, Law and Technology to The Magazine, Times2, life, arts, the game; all your favourite sections in our digital editions
- Award-winning columnists, cartoons, and in-depth Opinion & analysis
- Interactive concise & cryptic crosswords and sudoku
- Award-winning video and stunning 360-degree photography
- Offline reading – great for when you’re catching up with The Times whilst on the move
- Simple navigation
- Scroll in landscape or portrait mode
- Zoom into images for a better view, or play with enhanced graphics
- Save the last edition, and catch up on the past week's worth of coverage
- ‘Help’ function within the app provides an overview of how this navigation works
We encourage your feedback - our readers are central to the app’s on-going development. You can send feedback directly to our team - 7 days a week, anytime and anywhere you want: simply email email@example.com with your comments or call 0800 018 5177 (or +44 207 711 1527 if you are calling from overseas)
May 11, 2013 New version 3.1.1
March 26, 2013 New version 3.1
March 20, 2013 New version 3.0.2
March 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
February 15, 2013 New version 3.0
October 23, 2012 New version 2.8
May 28, 2010 Initial Release