Fixed SynthStation25 communication problem.
Low $1.99 price extended!
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 to iOS 6.1.3
• Three virtual-analog synthesizers, each with three oscillators
• More than 50 drum kits, plus a built-in sequencer
• Create melodic and accompaniment parts using arpeggiator with preset patterns
• Core MIDI-compatible: works with any Core MIDI device as a synth module on your iOS device
• Real-time recording
• Unlimited creativity with effects and filters
• Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
• Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Transform your iPhone into a music production studio. SynthStation transforms your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into a portable music production studio for mobile music creation. SynthStation gives you three powerful synthesizers for creating and modifying sonic textures used for melodies, chords, and bass lines. Built around Akai Professional’s history in synthesis and drawing on the newest MINIAK synth, SynthStation sounds great and offers wide-ranging sonic flexibility with its virtual analog synthesis.
From the moment you start SynthStation, you'll know your way around. It is jam-packed with tools to help you create music with the convenience of your touch screen and each section works the way you work. With SynthStation, you can create and save sequences and complete songs. The app contains three different three-oscillator synths and a range of drum kits you can sequence and mix right in the SynthStation. For creating melodic and accompaniment parts, the SynthStation contains an arpeggiator with preset patterns, built-in effects and filters, and an XY touch control interface for expressive control of key parameters.
Play with keys, XY and arpeggiator controls. This is perfect place to make magic happen because it gives you access to all the common controls you’ll need in a performance or creation setting.
Complete synthesis controls from oscillators to LFOs, envelopes, and more. You can control a wide range of filters to dial in exactly the sound you need. Choose from Sine, Triangle, Square or Sawtooth on your VCO and start creating your own signature sounds from scratch. Filter Cutoff and Resonance are just two taps away.
In addition to SynthStation's three synthesizers, we've included drum kits and a visual representation of the most iconic beat making tool in the world - MPC pads. Just pick your kit and start tapping beats anywhere, anytime. Includes:
Drum Kit – select the drum kit and play it with onscreen pads.
Drum Edit – tune, mix, and customize your drums.
Keyboard grid – see your keyboard sequencing and edit notes easily.
Drum grid – build and modify drum tracks with a visible sequencer grid.
Select and save your Song/Sequence projects. You can recall your Songs and work on them later, and even export them for further editing in your desktop audio applications.
XY – two axes of control for hands-on, real-time control. Just like a joystick, the XY controller can snap back to the zero point.
Tempo – control tempo and even tap in the tempo you want.
The Mixer in SynthStation includes touch-controlled faders for each of the three synthesizers and the drum section as well as FX send for each.
Mixer – mix all the levels of the parts and effects. Just like a hardware mixer, there are faders, mutes, and effect routing.
Effects – select and control FX type and parameters.
SynthStation Studio enables you to create and produce music anywhere on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- November 01, 2010 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- October 07, 2010 New version 1.21
- September 22, 2010 New version 1.20
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.21
- July 02, 2011 New version 2.0
- November 16, 2011 New version 2.1
- December 31, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 03, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 03, 2012 New version 3.0
- October 13, 2012 New version 3.1
- October 15, 2012 New version 3.2