What's New- General reliability improvements
App DescriptionINTER-APP AUDIO SUPPORT! USE AMPLITUBE WITH OTHER AUDIO APPS IN REAL TIME
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile guitar-and-bass multi-effects processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube FREE for iPad. The new Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. Create killer drum tracks easily with the built-in Loop Drummer.
AmpliTube is Audiobus compatible. Use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus slot.
Use IK’s new, high-definition iRig® HD digital instrument interface, or the iRig® or iRig® STOMP, to connect your guitar or bass to your iOS device; and use iRig® MIDI to connect a floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with gear from the leader in analog gear-modeling.
AmpliTube FREE for iPad puts a full guitar/bass rig at your fingertips with 4 effects, amp, cabinet and mic. Choose from 3 built-in stomps (delay, noise filter + distortion once registered), 1 amp with full controls, 1 speaker cab and 2 mics.
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller and Big Pig, amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R, and gear from AmpliTube Fender™, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and VocaLive (5 effects), via in-app purchase.
Loop Drummer syncs to the recorder and the Studio section. Get more loops via in-app purchase of Style Packs. Loop Drummer intelligently creates drum tracks — or you can build your own by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline.
Expand recorder to 8 tracks via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze lets you use separate FX rigs on each track. Add the new Studio section (via in-app purchase), and record and edit in a familiar & fully featured DAW environment.
Record and produce directly in AmpliTube. Share high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
AmpliTube FREE for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stomps + amp head + cabinet + mic
- 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cab, 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: official amps from Soldano® and Ampeg®, official stomp from T-Rex®, 2 stomps based on popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, 5 VocaLive effects
- Single-track recorder expandable to 8-track recorder with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (requires in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- Loop drummer module that syncs with recorder
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus support
- Preroll function added to recorder
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Full version available
More apps information:
* requires iPad 2 or later
October 25, 2013 New version 3.1.2
October 04, 2013 New version 3.1.1
September 25, 2013 New version 3.1.0
September 06, 2013 New version 3.0.2
June 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
May 30, 2013 New version 3.0
July 22, 2010 Initial Release