What's New- New ENGL Amps for in-app purchase
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- New Loop Drummer 2 loop collections for in-app purchase
- Project sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- New multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between the 5 main AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
App DescriptionNEW VERSION INTRODUCES NEW ENGL AMPS, iRIG BLUEBOARD DIRECT INTEGRATION, NEW LOOPS FOR LOOP DRUMMER 2 AND MORE!
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube FREE! Play, practice and record with a massive collection of virtual amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes and more from the leader in analog gear modeling.
AmpliTube lets you rock out while on the go like never before: It gives you control of a full guitar or bass rig with 4 effects, an amp, a speaker cabinet and a mic. Choose from 3 built-in stomps (delay, noise filter and distortion once registered), 1 amp with full controls, 1 speaker cab and 2 mics.
Plug your guitar into AmpliTube via IK’s high-definition iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital instrument interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). And for the ultimate playing experience, plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig BlueBoard integration.
When you're ready to rock, you can use its built-in recorder and DAW-style Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) to record and edit multitrack audio like a pro.
For practice and performance, you can use its built-in Loop Drummer drum module to jam to killer drum tracks. Get more loops via in-app purchase of Style Packs — the latest version adds 3 new style packs and 5 variations on existing Style Packs for you to try.
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multi FX and recording app
- Use 4 simultaneous stomp boxes, 1 amp, 1 cab and 1 mic
- Includes 3 built-in stomps, 1 amp with full controls, 1 speaker cab and 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: Official amps from Soldano®, Ampeg® and ENGL®, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, an official stomp from T-Rex®, 2 stomps based on popular distortion effects, 5 VocaLive effects and more
- Single-track recorder expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 and above)
- Project sharing between versions and devices
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio copy/paste
- Speed up or slow down tempo of imported songs without changing pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Tuner and metronome
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FREE version also available
More apps information:
* requires iPad 2 or later
October 17, 2014 New version 3.4
May 02, 2014 New version 3.3.1
January 29, 2014 New version 3.2.1
January 05, 2014 New version 3.2
October 25, 2013 New version 3.1.2
October 04, 2013 New version 3.1.1
July 22, 2010 Initial Release