What's New- New ENGL Amps for in-app purchase
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- New Loop Drummer 2 loop collections for in-app purchase
- Project sharing between versions and different devices
- AmpliTube recorder has been expanded to 8 tracks
- Improved MIDI control
- New multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between the 5 main AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
App Description***HOLIDAY SPECIAL SALE! GET THE APP FOR ONLY $9.99/â‚¬8.99 & 50% OFF SELECT IN-APP PURCHASES FOR LIMITED TIME!***
EXPAND YOUR RIG FOR A GREAT PRICE WITH THE ULTIMATE ALL-INCLUSIVE BUNDLES: ALL-IN GEAR BUNDLE 2014 AND LOOP DRUMMER ALL STYLE PACKS 1&2. SAVE UP TO 70%!
Turn your iPhoneÂ®/iPod touchÂ® into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube! Play, practice and record with a massive collection of virtual amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes and more from the leader in analog gear modeling.
AmpliTube gives you control of a full guitar or bass rig with 3 effects, an amp, a speaker cabinet and a mic. Sculpt the perfect tone with its 11 built-in stomps (distortion available once registered), 5 amps with full controls (clean, crunch, lead, metal and bass), 5 cabs and 2 mics
Plug your guitar into AmpliTube via IKâ€™s iRigÂ® HD or iRigÂ® PRO digital instrument interfaces (or iRigÂ® or iRigÂ® STOMP). And for the ultimate playing experience, plug in your iRigÂ® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube straight from the floor â€” the latest version features comprehensive iRig BlueBoard integration.
When you're ready to rock, use AmpliTubeâ€™s built-in recorder and DAW-style Studio* feature (available via in-app purchase) to record and edit multitrack audio like a pro. With the latest version of AmpliTube you can expand its recorder to 8 tracks via in-app purchase. You can share your recordings as high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Use the built-in Loop Drummer loop-based drum module to jam to killer drum tracks. It can intelligently create rhythms or you can use it to build your own. Get more loops via the in-app purchase of Style Packs â€” the latest version adds 3 new style packs and 5 variations on existing Style Packs for you to try.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multi FX and recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes, 1 amp, 1 cab and 1 mic
- Includes 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: Official amps from SoldanoÂ®, AmpegÂ® and ENGLÂ®, 5 official Fenderâ„˘ amps and 5 stomps, 6 official OrangeÂ® amps and 3 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrixâ„˘ amps and 4 stomps, an official stomp from T-RexÂ® and more
- Single-track recorder expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 and above)
- Project sharing between versions and devices
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio copy/paste
- Speed up or slow down tempo of imported songs without changing pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Tuner and metronome
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FREE and LE versions also available
More apps info:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later
December 18, 2014 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
November 06, 2014 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
October 25, 2014 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
October 17, 2014 New version 3.4
June 16, 2010 Initial Release