148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: AN UNBALANCED EQUATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
In Master of Alchemy, you can change water into gas, gas into solids, and vice versa, but can you turn a beautiful-looking game into something beyond the humdrum?
What's New- Updated Crystal version,
- Corrected Texts
- Added an in app iTunes reviewer
- Added more character storylines
App DescriptionWhat if you could transform lead into gold? Or distil the essence of life itself? The possibilities of Alchemy are limitless, but now it is under threat. In this remarkable and revolutionary puzzle game, take on the Mechanologists in your bid to restore Alchemy to supremacy. Use over 20 different abilities across 60 levels to transform solid, liquid and gaseous elements into magical new materials as you solve all of the ingenious puzzles!
Gameplay Video: http://bit.ly/moa-game
· 10/10 GamesUncovered – “Simply a fantastic puzzle game that is challenging, deep and graphically stunning. An absolute treasure. […]without a doubt one of the best iPad games yet.”
· 10/10 TouchMyApps – “If you love quality puzzle games and have been looking for new titles to keep your iPad company, you surely can’t go wrong with this unique and delightful puzzler.”
· 8,5/10 Destructoid – “While your typical iPad game looks great, ones this polished in both looks and gameplay are still few and far between. Recommended.”
· AppModo/iPadModo – “If you like strategy games, lots of replay value, and hours of entertainment, this is probably the title for you. […] the total game time definitely makes the price of purchase worth it.”
Also featured in the best iPad Games (based on the average review’s score) – http://www.igamestats.com/best-games/ipad/
Master of Alchemy’s game mechanics enable puzzle challenges and solutions like no other game. Transform elements using alchemy tools to make stunning discoveries and become the fabled Master of Alchemy ...
BEAUTIFUL, REALISTIC ENGINE
Master of Alchemy uses a custom-developed game engine with fully realistic particle physics and beautiful, high-resolution graphics. The attention to detail and realism of the physical puzzle mechanics is astonishing, and the phenomenal music and sound effects mirror your actions as you concoct a new solution.
DEPTH AND BREADTH
Play through a fully-fleshed-out world of Alchemy, with over 60 levels, with 20 Alembics to use on multiple elements, three different states of matter, and many different types of obstacle to overcome. The gameplay is so varied that many puzzles have more than one solution, and with 6 different characters and a fascinating story, there’s many an hour of smart, brain-teasing entertainment to be had here.
RICH AND UNIQUE STORY
An epic tale surrounding a battle between the proponents of mechanical invention and those of alchemy, in which the secret to life itself hangs in the balance. In this vivid Steampunk setting, play as one of six different characters, evolving your skills as you progress through the game and battle Mechanologists every step of the way.
Master of Alchemy is a brand-new, high-quality iPad gaming experience, with fully-integrated Crystal leaderboards, achievements and bonuses.
July 01, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
July 15, 2010 Initial Release