Minor bug fixes and improvements
Note for iOS 8 users: To use QuickDeposit, please ensure your Camera access is ON (Go to Settings > Privacy > Camera > turn on access for J.P. Morgan
Access to J.P. Morgan Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities accounts on your iPad.
Eligible clients can view accounts, make transactions and access market intelligence.
For J.P. Morgan Private Banking and J.P. Morgan Securities clients, it’s easy to manage your investment, banking, and credit accounts at any time from your iPad. To start, just enroll in J.P. Morgan Online.
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View intraday investment account balances, asset allocations, position details, and transaction history
• View banking account balances and activity
• Deposit checks with J.P. Morgan QuickDeposit℠(Available for iPad with camera functionality)
• Send money using Chase QuickPay℠
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Send wire transfers
CONTACT J.P. MORGAN
• View and contact your J.P. Morgan team
• Locate nearby Chase branches and ATMs
ACCESS TIMELY MARKET UPDATES
• Access intraday quotes and news articles
• Get quotes on major indices from a scrolling ticker at the bottom of every screen
• Read “Eye on the Market,” by Michael Cembalest, our Chief Investment Officer*
• Access MorganMarkets research reports and publications, all of which can be saved to iBooks for offline usage
• View videos featuring insights from J.P. Morgan key strategists
• Analyze the market with powerful, interactive charts.
• Keep an eye on your portfolio with updatable watchlists
• Get a graphical representation of global market performance with the heatmap.
• View cross-currency table
Please note that this application is only for J.P. Morgan Private Banking and J.P. Morgan Securities Clients. Please contact your appropriate J.P. Morgan service team with any questions.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
“J.P. Morgan Private Bank” is a marketing name for private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Bank products and services are offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, member NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
*Available for J.P. Morgan Private Banking clients only
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.300
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.290
- December 04, 2014 New version 2.280
- September 04, 2014 New version 2.250
- May 05, 2014 New version 2.241
- December 10, 2013 New version 2.230
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.220
- August 04, 2013 New version 2.21
- April 27, 2013 New version 2.2
- March 21, 2013 New version 2.19
- February 13, 2013 New version 2.18
- January 11, 2013 New version 2.17
- October 03, 2012 New version 2.16
- September 18, 2012 New version 2.15
- August 29, 2012 New version 2.14
- May 02, 2012 New version 18.104.22.16801
- December 16, 2011 New version 2.12
- October 12, 2011 New version 2.11
- August 06, 2011 New version 2.10
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.7