What's NewExternal Transfers: Transfer funds between your Chase accounts and your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions
App DescriptionAccess to J.P. Morgan Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities accounts on your iPad.
Eligible clients can view accounts, make transactions and access market intelligence.
For J.P. Morgan Private Banking and J.P. Morgan Securities clients, it’s easy to manage your investment, banking, and credit accounts at any time from your iPad. To start, just enroll in J.P. Morgan Online.
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View intraday investment account balances, asset allocations, position details, and transaction history
• View banking account balances and activity
• Deposit checks with J.P. Morgan QuickDeposit℠(Available for iPad with camera functionality)
• Send money using Chase QuickPay℠
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Send wire transfers
CONTACT J.P. MORGAN
• View and contact your J.P. Morgan team
• Locate nearby Chase branches and ATMs
ACCESS TIMELY MARKET UPDATES
• Access intraday quotes and news articles
• Get quotes on major indices from a scrolling ticker at the bottom of every screen
• Read “Eye on the Market,” by Michael Cembalest, our Chief Investment Officer*
• Access MorganMarkets research reports and publications, all of which can be saved to iBooks for offline usage
• View videos featuring insights from J.P. Morgan key strategists
• Analyze the market with powerful, interactive charts.
• Keep an eye on your portfolio with updatable watchlists
• Get a graphical representation of global market performance with the heatmap.
• View cross-currency table
Please note that this application is only for J.P. Morgan Private Banking and J.P. Morgan Securities Clients. Please contact your appropriate J.P. Morgan service team with any questions.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
“J.P. Morgan Private Bank” is a marketing name for private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Bank products and services are offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, member NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
*Available for J.P. Morgan Private Banking clients only
September 05, 2014 New version 2.250
January 29, 2014 New version 2.230
September 26, 2013 New version 2.220
September 06, 2013 New version 2.21
April 28, 2013 New version 2.2
March 21, 2013 New version 2.19
May 27, 2010 Initial Release