- Fender Collection 2 models available via in-app purchase
- New Free Stomp effects included: Crusher, Dcomp, FeedBack, Phazer10
- New Free Amps included: Vintage Metal Lead, 360 Bass
- Added rest blocks to the Loop Drummer
- AmpliTube FREE changes name to AmpliTube CS
- General reliability improvements
***NOW WITH EVEN MORE FREE GEAR MODELS PLUS "FENDER COLLECTION 2" AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE TO BOOST YOUR TONE LIVE, IN THE STUDIO AND ON THE GO.
Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 7 creative stompbox effects, 3 amazing amps, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. You can of course expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
What's more, the acclaimed Fender Collection 2 is now available for AmpliTube iOS via in-app purchase. Based on IK’s revolutionary Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology, it delivers a whole new level of realism, making it possible to fully replicate the behavior of EVERY component in the circuit all the way down to its quirkiest nuance and character in a non-linear and dynamic way.
With 4 models based on the astounding Fender Custom series plus 3 original vintage models from the 50's / 60's, Fender Collection 2 is the key to boosting your tone both live, in the studio and on the go and lets you play with the iconic amp models that made the history of music.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 1 cabinet and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• 16 new mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
Low-latency for real-time playing
Requires iPhone 4s, iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 8.0 or later
- September 03, 2011 New version 2.2.2
- June 14, 2012 New version 2.5
- September 13, 2012 New version 2.6
- November 15, 2012 New version 2.7
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.8
- December 20, 2012 New version 2.8.1
- January 31, 2013 New version 2.9
- March 15, 2013 New version 2.9.5
- March 30, 2013 New version 2.9.6
- May 30, 2013 New version 3.0
- June 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- July 24, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.1.0
- October 04, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- October 25, 2013 New version 3.1.2
- December 11, 2013 New version 3.2
- January 15, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- April 04, 2014 New version 3.3
- May 03, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- October 17, 2014 New version 3.4
- May 20, 2015 New version 4.0
- June 03, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- July 28, 2015 New version 4.0.2
- August 24, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- October 05, 2015 New version 4.1
- October 21, 2015 New version 4.1.1
- February 16, 2016 New version 4.2.0
- July 05, 2016 New version 4.3.0
- January 13, 2018 New version 4.4.0