What's New- Fixed an issue related to Orange Presets
- General reliability improvements
App DescriptionAS SEEN ON TV! SPOTTED IN THE NEW APPLE "POWERFUL" TV CAMPAIGN!
NEW ORANGE® GEAR MODELS NOW AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar-and-bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube FREE. The new Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. AmpliTube’s built-in Loop Drummer lets you easily create killer drum tracks.
AmpliTube is Audiobus compatible. Use with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus slot.
Use IK’s new, high-definition iRig® HD digital instrument interface, or the iRig® or iRig® STOMP, to connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone®/iPod touch®; and use iRig® MIDI to connect a floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with gear from the leader in analog gear-modeling software.
AmpliTube FREE puts an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips with 3 built-in effects (delay, noise filter + distortion once registered), 1 amp with full controls, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics.
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller and Big Pig, amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R, and gear from AmpliTube Fender™, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and VocaLive (5 effects), via in-app purchase.
Loop Drummer syncs to the recorder and the Studio section. Expand your loop collection via in-app purchase of Style Packs. Loop Drummer intelligently creates drum tracks — or you can build your own by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline.
Expand recorder to 4 tracks via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you use separate FX rigs on each track. Add the new Studio section (via in-app purchase), and record and edit in a familiar DAW environment, with features like Cut/Copy/Paste, Normalize, and more.
Record and produce directly in AmpliTube. Share high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
AmpliTube FREE features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes + amp + cab + mic
- Comes with 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet, 2 mics
⁃ Add more gear models via in-app purchase: official amps from Soldano® and Ampeg®, official stomp from T-Rex®, 2 stomps based on popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 5 VocaLive effects
- Single track recorder expands to 4-tracks with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module plays in sync with recorder
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus support
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful preset & favorite management
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Full and LE versions also available
More apps information:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later
May 19, 2014 New version 3.3.1
January 29, 2014 New version 3.2.1
December 30, 2013 New version 3.2
October 25, 2013 New version 3.1.2
October 04, 2013 New version 3.1.1
September 26, 2013 New version 3.1.0
June 16, 2010 Initial Release