With the Los Angeles Times iOS app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, you get our exclusive in-depth reporting on the stories that matter to you most.
You'll find our unique California take on politics, world events, education, the environment, crime, the economy, business and more. Follow your favorite L.A. sports teams with our complete coverage of the Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Dodgers, USC and UCLA. Get the latest on the world of entertainment direct from Hollywood's hometown news source. Keep up with the ever-changing L.A. arts and nightlife scene. And we've just added Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Restaurants (free for digital subscribers, or available for a $2.99 one-time in-app purchase), so you can take L.A.'s best dining guide with you whenever you go out.
The story begins here.
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest breaking news from our newsroom
• Section-to-section swiping: Easily browse through section fronts without leaving your page
• Customizable navigation: Add, remove or rearrange section fronts organized by topic
• Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Browse your way: Turn your tablet device sideways for an entirely different visual experience (iPad only)
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Restaurants: Browse our Pulitzer Prize-winning critic's favorite places to eat, find them on a map and save them for later
• Download the app for free and enjoy 10 free stories each month. Get unlimited app access across all of your iOS devices for $4.99/month, and digital all-access to latimes.com and all devices for $9.99/month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $4.99 or $9.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content. If you're a current print subscriber, activate your account at latimes.com/activate to get unlimited app access before you sign in to the app.
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 213-347-5300
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you are experiencing crashes or freezes after installing our update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
- September 20, 2011 New version 2.3.0
- July 06, 2012 New version 2.3.7
- September 02, 2012 New version 2.3.8
- September 27, 2012 New version 2.3.9
- December 28, 2012 New version 2.4.0
- May 11, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.5.0
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- October 31, 2013 New version 2.5.2
- January 06, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- February 07, 2014 New version 2.5.5
- March 21, 2014 New version 2.5.7
- May 06, 2014 New version 2.5.8
- May 09, 2014 New version 2.5.9
- June 22, 2014 New version 2.6.0
- August 01, 2014 New version 2.7.0
- November 20, 2014 New version 3.0
- November 28, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- February 10, 2015 New version 3.1
- March 09, 2015 New version 3.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.3
- May 16, 2015 New version 3.3.4
- May 22, 2015 New version 3.3.6
- August 06, 2015 New version 3.4
- September 22, 2015 New version 3.4.1
- October 12, 2015 New version 3.5.2
- November 04, 2015 New version 3.5.3
- November 24, 2015 New version 3.5.4
- January 09, 2016 New version 3.6
- January 26, 2016 New version 3.6.2