Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made several improvements and fixes to the app.
Here’s what’s new:
- Section-to-section swiping: easily browse through section fronts without leaving the page
- Add sections of interest to you: Click on a related topic at the top of a story to add that as a new section
- Offline reading: now you can download your news and read offline
- Major performance and stability enhancements
- iPhone 6/6+ landscape support
- iPad landscape experience is now free scrolling with more text
- Lots of other bug fixes and improvements
If you like what you see, please rate us in the app store. It really helps! There’s more to come in future releases. Please keep your feedback coming — it helps make your app experience better.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get essential Los Angeles Times news, sports, business and entertainment coverage on your iPhone or iPad.
• Stay informed with L.A.'s best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• “Digital All Access” subscription (includes app and www.latimes.com web access for all your devices) costs $9.99 per month.
• “News Apps Only” subscription (includes all iOS devices) costs $4.99 per month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $4.99 or $9.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/terms-of-service/
• Problems with your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 213-347-5300
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
- September 20, 2011 New version 2.3.0
- July 06, 2012 New version 2.3.7
- September 02, 2012 New version 2.3.8
- September 27, 2012 New version 2.3.9
- December 28, 2012 New version 2.4.0
- May 11, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.5.0
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- October 31, 2013 New version 2.5.2
- January 06, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- February 07, 2014 New version 2.5.5
- March 21, 2014 New version 2.5.7
- May 06, 2014 New version 2.5.8
- May 09, 2014 New version 2.5.9
- June 22, 2014 New version 2.6.0
- August 01, 2014 New version 2.7.0
- November 20, 2014 New version 3.0
- November 28, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- February 10, 2015 New version 3.1
- March 09, 2015 New version 3.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.3
- May 16, 2015 New version 3.3.4
- May 22, 2015 New version 3.3.6
- August 06, 2015 New version 3.4