Portfolio Report was not always refreshing when it should
Task date fields were not wide enough on reports in some locales
Fixed a rare import failure when a calendar had no name
Fixed sporadic crash that could happen for some people
A new generation of SG Project is available now! It is called SG Project 5, and if you are running iOS 7 we strongly recommend you purchase that app instead of this fourth-generation version. It is listed separately in the App Store. If you are not running iOS 7 then this is the recommended version.
The Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 80,000 apps sold in 80 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
All SG apps now have an add-on feature called SG Sync, available via in-app purchase. SG Sync lets you easily share project data across all your devices or with others, using your Dropbox or WebDAV account.
Most of us manage projects of one form or another, whether at home, at work, or at school. For professionals, Project Management is a discipline that takes years to learn and the requisite tools can be daunting to use. SG Project was designed specifically to take advantage of the unique features of the amazing iPad platform and deliver a touch-based, easy-to-use tool for both professionals and non-professionals.
SG Project was designed as an affordable solution for project managers who typically work on one project at a time. If you work on larger projects, multiple projects, or want more reporting and analysis tools, take a look at SG Project Pro.
An in-app purchase is available within SG Project to expand it to the full feature set of SG Project Pro. With the upgrade, SG Project retains its app name and icon but otherwise reveals the full power of SG Project Pro.
And if you also use a Mac, take a look at the companion app SG Project on the Mac App Store. SG's Dropbox integration makes sharing easy.
• Create multiple projects quickly and switch between them
• Create tasks with a start date and duration for each
• Schedule projects using 3 built-in work schedules
• Rearrange project and task rows using standard iPad gestures
• Set Start Date, Duration, People, and Percent Done for each task
• Manage basic costs for each child task and report on total costs
• Table and Gantt task schedule views with zooming and scrolling
• Share data to and from MS Project using XML files
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox
• Share project files with all other SG apps on Mac and iPhone
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.5
- July 21, 2011 New version 3.0
- August 06, 2011 New version 3.1
- August 27, 2011 New version 3.2
- October 21, 2011 New version 3.4
- October 22, 2011 New version 3.4.1
- October 25, 2011 New version 3.4.2
- October 28, 2011 New version 3.4.3
- November 30, 2011 New version 3.5
- February 20, 2012 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- February 22, 2012 New version 3.6
- March 10, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- May 22, 2012 New version 3.7
- June 07, 2012 New version 3.7.1
- October 11, 2012 New version 4.0
- November 09, 2012 New version 4.0.1
- February 15, 2013 New version 4.1
- February 20, 2013 New version 4.1.1
- March 12, 2013 New version 4.1.2
- April 18, 2013 New version 4.2
- April 26, 2013 New version 4.2.1
- May 06, 2013 New version 4.2.2
- May 16, 2013 New version 4.2.3
- September 30, 2013 New version 4.3
- October 19, 2013 New version 4.4