What's NewBug fixes and updates
App DescriptionThis app is your guide to New York.
The Village Voice is New York City's essential guide for where to see, where to eat, and what to do.
Now, all of that information â€” the newest places, the best music, the best restaurants â€” is on your iPhone. For free.
Hereâ€™s what you get:
- New York Cityâ€™s award-winning events and concert calendar.
- Editors' Picks of the best things going on in New York every week and day: live music, art openings, book readings, DIY shows, food events, DJ and dance, comedy, theater, public spectacles. Search venues, dates or use GPS to see what else is nearby.
- New York City's best restaurant listings.
- Find every restaurant worth eating atâ€”with write-ups by our esteemed food critics Robert Sietsema and Sarah DiGregorio -- and search restaurants, cuisines, neighborhoods or use GPS to get what's nearby.
- Last night concert, event, and nightlife reviews â€” posted by 9am most every morning.
- Slideshows of New York nightlife, concerts and events, featuring New Yorkâ€™s best party photographers.
- Hundreds of New York event listings every day.
- More than 2,000 New York restaurantsâ€”with Editor's Picks by Robert Sietsema and Sarah DiGregorio.
November 09, 2012 New version 1.5
August 11, 2012 New version 1.4.5
May 12, 2012 New version 1.4.4
April 11, 2012 New version 1.4.3
March 02, 2012 New version 1.4.1
January 10, 2012 New version 1.4
May 31, 2010 Initial Release