- Now you can import and export project between others devices
- Various improvements
- Small bugs correction
Colorix.com Pro App for iPhone allows to instantly apply NCS®© or RAL CLASSIC colours directly to a picture (building, wall, dress, object etc.) taken by the iPhone. Thanks to this App it’s all done in less than 2 minutes and in only 3 steps:
Take a picture with your iPhone (building, room, etc.).
Select NCS®© or RAL CLASSIC colour references.
Apply the selected colours to the picture on your iPhone. In less than 2 minutes you have modified your image using new colours, ready to present it to your customer, send it as email to your office, order the paint or change it once again to look different.
For better understanding of the functions and use of the App, please watch the demo on the video first.
Link to video: www.colorix.com/en/products/colorix-com-app-for-iphone.html
Colorix.com Pro App for iPhone contains all NCS®© and RAL CLASSIC colour references as well corresponding L*a*b*, sRGB, CMYK and LRV values.
To complete your choice of colors you can acquire in the App, the following color cards :
- RAL DESIGN
- RAL EFFECT
What’s more, Colorix.com Pro App for iPhone can also work with the ColorCatch 3!
ColorCatch 3 is the world’s first colorimeter designed for iPhone which measures and transmits via Bluetooth® the true colour directly to an iPhone.
The owners of ColorCatch 3 can download other color cards in the App.
With ColorCatch 3 and Colorix.com Pro App for iPhone you always have the true colour at your fingertips.
See a full demonstration of the state of the art under www.colorix.com
Due to technical limitations, colors seen in this App may not accurately reflect paint colors. To confirm your color choices refer to your color cards.
Copyright 2015 Colorix SA
NCS – Natural Colour System®© is the only colour system that describes colours exactly as we see them, which is why it is easy to understand, logical and simple to use. Any of the millions of colours that exist can be defined within the NCS System and given a precise notation. The commercial use of NCS®© requires a licence agreement with NCS Colour AB. Please visit www.ncscolour.com for further information.
RAL is a registered trademark of RAL gGmbH. The presentation of the RAL colours is based on a licence granted by RAL gGmbH. Please visit www.ral-colours.de for further information.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.9
- July 07, 2011 New version 1.94
- July 14, 2011 New version 1.95
- October 22, 2011 New version 2.00
- November 01, 2011 New version 2.01
- November 29, 2011 New version 2.02
- January 09, 2012 New version 2.04
- November 29, 2012 New version 2.20
- January 16, 2013 New version 2.22
- January 17, 2013 New version 2.23
- April 22, 2013 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $10.99
- April 30, 2013 New version 2.26
- May 28, 2013 New version 2.27
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.28
- October 22, 2013 New version 2.30
- November 13, 2013 New version 2.31
- December 12, 2013 New version 2.32
- January 20, 2014 New version 2.33
- May 27, 2014 New version 2.40
- June 29, 2014 New version 2.42
- July 12, 2014 New version 2.43
- January 26, 2015 New version 2.60
- June 02, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 21, 2015 New version 3.01
- October 20, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- February 14, 2016 New version 3.2.5
- June 23, 2016 New version 3.2.8
- June 23, 2016 Price decrease: $10.99 -> $9.99
- July 16, 2016 New version 3.3.0