Here you are again, browsing the AppStore. Looking for fun and quality apps, worthy to spend your money on.
But how can you get the "feel" of a game, just by looking at static screenshots?
Or decide if a productivity app is right for you, just by reading (often irrelevant) user reviews?
Wouldn't it be great if you could watch demo videos of the apps, before you download them?
Or read professional detailed reviews from the leading review sites?
This is where WatchApp comes in.
You browse it just like the AppStore. You can access the top 100 free or paid or browse the different categories. When you see an app that interests you - go ahead and tap it. WatchApp will open up a description page that includes a video and links to reviews on leading sites (if available).
- Browse the AppStore's top charts.
- Watch video reviews from YouTube.
- Read reviews from popular websites about each app.
- Add your favorite apps to WatchApp's review list where you can access them easily whenever you want.
- Browse different counties' AppStores and see which apps are popular worldwide.
Note: WatchApp searches YouTube and prominent review sites to retrieve the information. Not every app has a video or a web-site review.