- iPhone support
- Bug fixes
NEWSWEEK packs a month’s worth of news, culture and ideas into a weekly magazine. Our award-winning reporting and commentary from some of the world’s best writers gives you an in-depth take on the week’s events, bringing high-quality journalism to millions of readers around the globe.
Download and subscribe now:
• 1-month subscription for $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 1-year subscription for $39.99 (automatically renewed until canceled with 30 day FREE trial)
• Single issues for $4.99 (non-subscription)
EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS: Download the Newsweek for iPad app and tap "Sign In" to access your issues. You would need to re-download your issues to your device after the update.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 25, 2015 New version 5.1
- October 24, 2014 New version 5.0
- July 30, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- June 23, 2013 New version 3.0.73
- February 05, 2013 New version 3.0.34
- January 10, 2013 New version 3.0.28
- November 17, 2012 New version 3.0.18
- August 14, 2012 New version 3.0.14
- April 25, 2012 New version 3.0.4
- January 23, 2012 New version 3.0
- December 09, 2011 New version 2.1.2
- November 04, 2011 New version 2.1.1
- August 23, 2011 New version 2.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.0