148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: IMMACULATE :: Read Our Full Review >>
One of the oldest news organizations meets one of the newest devices on the market; creating an application that was not only featured in Apple's iPhone 4 keynote, but also awarded five stars by 148Apps.
What's NewMinor bug fixes and enhancements.
App DescriptionFree to download*, the Financial Times Apple Design Award-winning iPad Edition provides instant access to the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, optimised for the iPad.
- Download the entire Financial Times iPad edition before you leave the house to read offline on your way to work when no connection is available
- Customise the order of the pages to suit your preferences
- Watch The FT's award-winning video coverage
- View your FT.com portfolio
- Access an interactive markets data hub featuring global and regional macromaps, market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
- View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
- Access the latest articles from the FT
After your free registered access of 10 articles, the iPad edition will require an FT.com subscription in order to gain unlimited access and read as many articles as you wish. You can sign up to FT.com at http://www.ft.com.
* FT.com registration required. You can sign up within the app, or visit http://www.ft.com on your desktop.
June 08, 2011 New version 1.6.1
May 14, 2010 Initial Release