Hey Haruku, it's me, Tomato-san (again)!
Did you just have a picnic or something? That last update was filled with a lot of bugs (and dog-bots and cat-bots too)! Due to those pesky bugs, the game only had one level - and I'm not letting you get off this easy.
Don't worry, I squashed those bugs for you, so you can picnic in peace. Now - back to our battle for your tasty treasure!
Use your math skills to defend your treehouse against a hungry tomato and his robotic army in this fun action packed game! Choose between ninja stars, smoke bombs, or ninja magic - and choose your upgrades wisely!
* Works on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad - buy once, works everywhere!
* Action-packed strategy in the castle defense genre!
* The primary goal is to have fun - but you'll also greatly improve your Math skills along the way!
* Choose your weapons - from ninja stars to fire magic - and upgrade their power along the way!
* Humorous story starring the ever-hungry Tomato-San, who is building a robotic army to steal your tasty math treasure!
* Math options are fully customizable - disable/enable operations, or even toggle number ranges to practice!
* Great for all age groups, from 7-99.
Say goodbye to boring flash cards - and hello to Math Ninja!
***** "Cat-bots? Giant tomatoes? This is a job for Math Ninja!" --whatsoniphone.com
***** "My seven year old daughter is thoroughly enjoying the Math Ninja app. It combines an arcade style game with math practice and it does it in a way that's a lot of fun." --theiphonemom.com
***** "Math Ninja does a great job of balancing video game play with testing math skills into a cute and fun application." --geardiary.com
We love to hear from you! Drop us a note anytime at razeware.com.
- March 28, 2012 New version 1.4
- August 11, 2012 New version 1.5
- April 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.7