Fixed issues with the screen corruption on some newer retina devices.
Whether you are an experienced musician or don’t have a musical bone in your body, you can make great music on your iPhone
Aurora is our pattern based musical sequencing software. By simply choosing a musical scale every note you play is in perfect tune, leaving you to make your own great sounding music.
If you are a more accomplished musician you simply switch Aurora to advanced mode and you get full control over the built in instruments and effects, as well as many advanced modes such as the Atomizer and XY Mode which allows you to manipulate sound in real-time. You can create your own instrument from recordings made using the built in microphone. Just think, a full drum kit of you beatboxing into the microphone!
Aurora allows a mixture of pattern based recording and live performance. You can piece together complete compositions or simply improvise a performance. All of which can be captured to a file, for use as a ringtones, or to share with others.
An integrated mixer, combined with the ability to add audio effects and layer automation means that you achieve a sophisticated sound in a fun and user friendly way.
The online Aurora Song Library allows Aurora users to share their tracks with the rest of the Aurora Community. Browse the library to download the latest tracks, or search the library to see what your favorite Aurora Artist has published. The Aurora Song Library can be found at http://aurora.4pockets.com/
- February 14, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- February 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- November 24, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- August 27, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- April 22, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- April 25, 2014 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- May 09, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- July 09, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.0.6