148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EXTENDED PLAY :: Read Our Full Review >>
For an additional $2, the iPad version has Plus integration, better graphics, a tutorial and another difficulty level.
What's NewFixes some issues people have been seeing on newer devices.
Adds Game Center support
Adds Facebook integration
App Description"It's rare that I see a game and think to myself â€œI love it", but that's what I thought about The Battle of Pirate Bay."
"Yar, matey. Ye need not give up all yer treasure fer a fun game."
"With the 2nd update The Battle of Pirate Bay becomes a Must Buy with extremely engaging, fun, and varying gameplay."
The fearsome pirate horde is on the way, and they're out to make all your base belong to THEM! The pirate wars have begun!
They say the best defense is a good offense, so take out the horde before they reach your base, using the three finest ships in your armada! The Schooner can catch up to your foes and take them out quickly. The Frigate has the largest stash of ammo. The mighty Galleon holds the most powerful weapons, and can devastate any oncoming ship with a single blow! And finally, in a pinch, let cannonballs take flight from your base's mighty long range cannon! But don't rely on it - that kind of power takes time to recharge.
Product features include:
* A mighty armada of ships is yours to command!
* An unlimited number of rounds! Stick your guns and fight off the pirates until they topple your base and pocket your treasures!
* Touch and drag to control each ship in your armada, and click to fire the long range cannon from your base.
* Automatic saving and resuming, pick up and play from where you left off at any time.
* Tower over the rest with the online high scores (available with an internet connection)! Show the world who's boss!
* Per-round ranking to show how well you're doing.
February 01, 2013 New version 1.3.0
August 11, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
May 04, 2010 Initial Release