What's NewMiscellaneous bug fixes.
Check out the newest release from AppStar Games - FLING PONG - THE PLANETS
App DescriptionAppStar Games is proud to introduce THE IRON HORSE LITE, the best railroad-themed game on the Apple iPhone. Use your lightning-fast reflexes as you build classic trains in a beautiful widescreen game play experience. It's easy at first but as each car gets added your train goes a little faster, further testing your skills and building the suspense. The longer the train gets, the more points you'll earn. Can you keep up with the power and speed of the Iron Horse?
For any lover of trains and model railroading, The Iron Horse captures the beauty and nostalgia of the great American railroad.
The games features include:
- high speed railroad action
- beautiful cinematic graphics of the Americana landscape
- gorgeous animated train graphics
- a fast and furious BONUS level where you can play it safe or risk everything!
- sound and music volume controls
- local high score board to save your best game scores
And if you like THE IRON HORSE LITE, UPGRADE TO THE FULL VERSION OF THE IRON HORSE and get many more great features, including:
- more trains, including the Zephyr, the Chief and the Bullet Train
- multiple, beautiful Americana landscapes
- 20+ additional levels of game play
- global LeaderBoards, unlockable Achievements and Social Gaming connections, courtesy of OpenFeint
- no commercial ads
AppStar Games is the new publishing company from the creative team of David Crane and Garry Kitchen, former Activision designers and video game legends. The Iron Horse is designed by Garry Kitchen, former Video Game Designer of the year and well known for his previous work including the Atari home version of "Donkey Kong", "Garry Kitchen's GameMaker" and "Keystone Kapers". David Crane is the co-founder of Activision and author of some of the most beloved video games of all time, including "Pitfall", "Pitfall 2: Lost Caverns", "Freeway", "The Activision Decathlon", and "A Boy and His Blob".
Watch for more great iPhone and iPad games from AppStar Games!
May 13, 2010 Initial Release