What's NewExport enhancements for improved handling of large maps.
PDF Export font upgrade for better compatibility.
App DescriptioniMindMap Mobile Pro - designed for the iPhone/iPod Touch. Native iPad app coming soon...
The hit iMindMap Mobile app is now available in the Pro version! Explore the expanded feature set and boundless possibilities of the world’s most effective mental tool – including (by popular demand!) enhanced export options – image, PDF and iMM files.
The ONLY Mind Mapping App Endorsed by the Inventor of Mind Maps, Tony Buzan
Have you ever wished that there were more hours in the day?
Why not try the official app for Buzan’s iMindMap? Don’t restrict your innovative and creative thoughts to a 9 to 5 schedule – let them out with this powerful pocket tool and be ready for whenever inspiration strikes! Turn that spare 10 minutes into a mini workshop for creative thinking, inventive solution building and renewed productivity.
From the makers of the award winning iMindMap software, used by global corporations, diverse organisations, home-users and educators worldwide, comes the new iMindMap Mobile Pro app. This easy-to-use tool offers a wealth of features to maximise your thinking potential, making your iPhone a generator for millions of ideas.
Work smarter: any place, anytime, anywhere.
- You can export your Mind Maps to any email address as images, PDFs and iMindMap files.
- Enhanced library of Central Images and Branch Icons.
- Now fully supports all non-Roman characters and alphabets, so you can Mind Map in any language.
- Add move, enlarge and shrink branches- you can even add box or child branches, and change their colour.
- Pan around your map with a simple swipe of a finger.
- Attach links to branches, to keep a range of information at your fingertips.
- Scroll, zoom and rotate easily.
- Add notes to branches for more detailed information.
- Choose from a wide range of Central Images and Branch Icons to enhance your Mind Map’s message.
- Speed Mind Map Mode helps you to capture your thoughts as quickly as possible.
- Change the background colour of your Map.
- Save your maps to your phone, and add and edit when it suits you.
- ‘How To’ video to get you off to a flying start when Mind Mapping.
- Fully compatible with the bestselling iMindMap desktop software, allowing you to Mind Map on the go and email your maps from your iPhone to your inbox. You are then free to amend and edit your map within iMindMap desktop.
- Zero advertising
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone or iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
March 31, 2012 New version 1.1.1
August 11, 2011 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
July 07, 2011 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
May 04, 2010 Initial Release