What's NewWhat's new:
• Some highly requested features from our iPad app are now in the iPhone app. We've added support for problem incident linking, ticket deletion, and the ability to mark a ticket as spam.
• Searching for a ticket ID will now directly open the ticket if the ticket exists.
• The last field can now be properly selected on a ticket with greater than 13 custom fields.
• Fixed various crash issues affecting some customers when solving a ticket or when returning to a view from a ticket.
• Fixed an issue with categorized macros not properly applying to tickets.
• If your account is set to not allow CCs on a ticket, agents can no longer change the requester on a ticket. This is now consistent with the web application.
App DescriptionZendesk is the leading cloud-based customer service software. More than 30,000 companies such as Disney, Box, and Gilt Groupe are using Zendesk to lower costs, raise productivity, and increase customer satisfaction. Loved by customers for its ease of use and elegance, Zendesk is the fastest way to provide great customer support.
Zendesk for iPhone and iPad provide the following capabilities:
• Access all your support ticket views
• View all support ticket events and notifications
• See a real-time list of activity on your tickets
• Search support tickets and knowledge base articles
• View and update comments, CCs, tags, and ticket fields
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Easily bookmark a ticket for future reference
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
Features exclusive to Zendesk for iPad include the following:
• Get key support metrics at a glance—from ticket activity and volume, first response times, to customer satisfaction
• Know your customers better with access to their full ticket history from their profiles
• An agent dashboard with critical tickets views
• Swipe gestures that expose key actions to take on a ticket
September 26, 2013 New version 3.1.2
June 10, 2013 New version 3.1.1
May 11, 2013 New version 3.1.0
April 22, 2013 New version 3.0.1
March 27, 2013 New version 3.0
January 15, 2013 New version 2.1.15
April 27, 2010 Initial Release