• For reserved seating events, you can now select the seat to sell from the seat map
• Offline payment support to allow tickets to be generated for payments made outside of the Eventbrite Neon app
• Cash and offline payment methods for international users
• Swipe left in the cart view to decrement tickets
• Real time capacity changes
• Bug Fixes
*Exciting news for Eventbrite event organizers* Entry Manager is now Eventbrite Neon—your one-stop shop to manage orders, track sales, and check attendees into your event. Transform your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a secure box office to sell tickets and merchandise at your venue, or wherever you are. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/neon.
With Eventbrite Neon, you can:
- Stay on top of your sales and attendance with our handy dashboard
- Check in attendees quickly to keep lines moving
- Process secure payments and track your on-site sales in your account
- Help customers with their orders at any time, from anywhere
- Look up and check in attendees from a list, when you search by name
- Scan tickets using the camera on your device
- Accept all major credit cards and track cash transactions
- Print tickets and receipts on the spot, or send mobile and print-at-home tickets
- Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders
- Collect customer names, emails, and answers to custom questions
All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points and not worry about missing orders or duplicate tickets.
*Limited time offer* Eventbrite is waiving service fees on any Neon transactions. Standard credit card processing fee (3%) will be charged on all credit card orders.
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to events of all kinds, while helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether you’re organizing a neighborhood block party or a stadium concert, Eventbrite gives you the tools to bring your events to life.
Thanks for all the great feedback! Keep it coming at [email protected] And if you’re loving our app, give us your rating (don’t be afraid to gush).
- April 23, 2015 New version 5.3
- March 27, 2015 New version 5.2.1
- March 17, 2015 New version 5.2
- February 22, 2015 New version 5.1
- December 22, 2014 New version 5.0.4
- December 06, 2014 New version 5.0.3
- November 04, 2014 New version 5.0.2
- October 17, 2014 New version 5.0.1
- September 25, 2014 New version 5.0
- May 17, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- March 07, 2014 New version 4.1
- November 25, 2013 New version 4.0.7
- November 20, 2013 New version 4.0.6
- October 24, 2013 New version 4.0.5
- September 30, 2013 New version 4.0.4
- September 08, 2013 New version 4.0.3
- August 27, 2013 New version 4.0.2
- March 13, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- February 05, 2013 New version 4.0
- December 14, 2012 New version 3.2.3
- October 17, 2012 New version 3.2.2
- July 07, 2012 New version 3.2.1
- June 02, 2012 New version 3.2
- December 17, 2011 New version 3.1
- November 05, 2011 New version 3.0.6
- October 25, 2011 New version 3.0.5
- October 17, 2011 New version 3.0.4
- October 05, 2011 New version 3.0.3
- September 10, 2011 New version 3.0.2
- August 13, 2011 New version 3.0.1
- July 27, 2011 New version 3.0
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.75