- Minor bug fixes for maps.
Download from our web site your complimentary copy of the Essential Mix Spring 2012!
We are all constantly overwhelmed by advices and suggestions on the best restaurant, the most trendy pub, or the hotel more comfortable. These tips are often disguised as "guides" of great experts, are nothing but deceptive advertising to direct us to places that otherwise, most of the time, we would never take into consideration.
Choosing a place to have fun or eat, a pizzeria or 5 stars restaurant, depends not only on how we eat, or how much you spend. There are many factors that make a place attractive and, the most important thing as always, is that that place is attractive to us, and not an anonymous or even well-known, recognized guide.
Now, with MyBest all makes sense. With MyBest we can finally store our preferred places, classifying them on the basis of our personal judgment, considering not only price and quality of food, but also reachability, service and comfort. Using MyBest we can create a personal archive of our favorite places, choosing among:
Bar - Cinema - Disco - Wine Shop - Fast Food - Hotel - Pizza - Pub - Restaurant - Museum - Shopping - Theatre.
Calling your favorite place, sending an email to its address and visiting its web site is just one touch away! Just tap the red phone, email and browser (compass) icons within the detail view.
And we can share our favorite places with friends and colleagues through the main social networks (Facebook and Twitter), via email, SMS, P2P network via Bluetooth and now on Evernote. If the default categories are not enough, adding new ones is just a few taps away.
MyBest also allows locating your position using your device’s internal GPS unit, verifying the distance from your favorite places around you and even obtaining driving directions from your current position to your favorite places! Searching for a particular place is easy through the available search function.
You can even store reservations (for hotels MyBest also handles check-in and check-out dates) and schedule reminders.
Finally, the user’s guide included in the Info section will allow you getting the most out of MyBest. Starting from the same section you can also ask technical support and rate the application.
With MyBest you can say goodbye to old fashioned business cards, and take with you the information about all of the relevant places worth another visit.
MyBest is on sale for less than a breakfast. By the way, what's your favorite bar?
MyBest main features:
•Fully iOS 5 compliant
•In-App user’s guide;
•Support for Retina display;
•Support for rating of places;
•Support for notes and images;
•Support for reservations and hotel bookings;
•Predefined categories; easily add your own categories;
•Nearby places with GPS support, distance, map and driving directions;
•Sharing through email, sms/iMessage, twitter, Facebook, evernote and with another device through bluetooth;
•Dial a place phone number in-app;
•Send an email to a place email address in-app;
•Visit a place web site;
•Easily customize background, text color and badge colors.
- July 16, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 18, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 22, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 30, 2011 New version 2.8
- August 04, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 08, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 08, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- November 08, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 31, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- February 19, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 20, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $5.99
- April 02, 2012 New version 3.0
- August 04, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
- August 31, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 21, 2012 New version 3.1
- September 27, 2012 New version 3.2