- Bug fixes
Not getting enough sleep is something that unfortunately many people suffer from. Identifying the causes for this can be tricky, but keeping track of your sleeping patterns is an important step towards getting a good night's rest. By logging how often and how well you sleep with SleepTracker, you will soon start to see patterns and identify the reasons for poor sleeping habits.
Here's what SleepTracker contains:
- Track how many hours and how well you slept each night
- Note taking features for when you need more detail
- Weekly, monthly and yearly charts for analyzing your progress
- A full history of your sleeping habits
- Beautiful graphics with a clean and simple style
Whether you in need of help due to major sleep problems, or just want to get an extra hour or two per week, SleepTracker can help you get there.