Support for iPhone 6 and 6+ screen sizes, including a split view in landscape on the 6+
You can now use Touch ID or your PIN to unlock Moneydance
The last transaction date is now used to populate the date of any new transactions.
This update fixes a bug in the previous version that caused a crash on launch with iOS7 on the iPhone
If you find Moneydance useful, please consider leaving a review in the app store. It really helps!
Moneydance helps you take your finances mobile by making account balance updates and transaction entry portable. Moneydance is designed to enable quick and painless entry of receipts and transactions while you are out and about, with immediate syncing (via Dropbox) to Moneydance on your Mac or PC.
The full desktop version of Moneydance is required to use this app. A free trial download of the desktop version is available from moneydance.com.
Moneydance uses strong AES encryption in addition to Dropbox's built-in encryption to ensure your finances are heavily protected while syncing.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.4
- June 28, 2012 New version 1.5
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.6
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.7
- January 24, 2013 New version 1.8
- June 25, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 29, 2014 New version 2.1
- July 06, 2014 New version 2.2
- August 14, 2014 New version 2.4
- August 17, 2014 New version 2.5
- August 30, 2014 New version 2.6
- November 28, 2014 New version 2.9