What's New- The bug causing crash sometimes while selecting a photo has been fixed.
- The sample rate of the movie preview was not proper for 1st gen. devices.
App DescriptionHave you ever had a dream of posing as a model on a billboard? Or smiling down from a fashion ad on a building mesh? Surprising your sweetheart with a billboard campaign proving your love? Ever had a vision of a friend on ‘wanted’ poster at the bus stop? Now you can see all these – and share it by creating a video file.
The Lite version contains only 1 Movie Scene and 4 Picture Themes.
The full version of ModdedMovie additions:
- 77 variations of the Movie Scenes and the Picture Themes.
- 7 kinds of Movie Scenes (Building Mesh, Billboards, Citylight, and more)
- 11 kinds of Picture Themes (Happy Birthday, I Love You, Manifique!, and more)
- Direct Facebook upload.
- Save to Library possibility, that way you can share your movies with your friends!
- The number of My Movie items are not limited.
- Free upgrade to the upcoming app versions.
All you need is this great application that helps you easily create a realistic video recording. First, you can choose from seven Movie Scenes. After selecting the environment, you can define the theme of the ‘campaign’: from a ‘wanted’ poster or a love message postcard to a fashion or a movie ad. There’s ten alternatives plus one blank template without any message to make you able upload your own artwork. When ready, the chosen picture can easily be inserted from a camera/photo library source by just tapping your set’s screen. To fine-tune, you should harmonise the colours of the original photo and the Picture Themes. A quick preview, and you can start rendering. The finalized movie can be uploaded to Facebook or saved to the Photo Library of Your device, so that you can enjoy watching it again and again – or send it by e-mail to share the joy of fame with your friends or surprise your relatives.
In the near future, we are going to implement further possibilities like:
- more Movie Scenes and Picture Themes;
- connection to Facebook profile pictures;
- other Facebook improvements to have more fun and make you laugh again;
- direct YouTube uploading;
- HD still picture export;
and much more.
April 19, 2010 Initial Release