What's NewBug and crash fixes
App DescriptionWish you could copy that presentation to your iPad and review it on the go? Now you can.
Files² HD is a file viewer for the iPad, which integrates with both Google Docs and MobileMe iDisk.
With Files² HD you can:
● Store and view files on the iPad (see below for a full list).
● Turn your iPad into a wireless hard disk and access it from Finder (on a Mac) or Windows Explorer (on a PC). No additional software required!
● View and manage files stored in your MobileMe iDisk.
● Transfer files to and from your MobileMe iDisk.
● View and manage documents and spreadsheets stored in your Google Docs account.
● Transfer documents and spreadsheets to and from your Google Docs account.
● Email files stored on the iPad, iDisk or Google Docs account.
● Print files wirelessly (iOS4.2 and later).
● Use it as a USB stick replacement to transfer files from one computer to another.
Files² HD lets you view the following types of files:
● iWork documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
● Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
● PDF Documents (.pdf)
● Rich Text Documents (.rtf and .rtfd)
● Safari Web Archives (.webarchive)
● Web Pages (.htm, .html)
● Plain Text documents (with support for Unicode)
● Source Code (C/C++, Objective-C, XML)
● Movies (.mov, .mp4)
● Picture files (.bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png)
You can also use Files² HD to view movies. Just copy a .mp4 or .mov file into Files² HD and it is ready for you to view.
If you use Files² HD to view large documents, Files² HD will automatically remember the last page you viewed and will scroll straight to that page the next time you open the document.
January 29, 2014 New version 5.3
November 05, 2013 New version 5.2.500
September 26, 2013 New version 5.2.402
September 02, 2013 New version 5.2.4
May 08, 2013 New version 5.2.2
March 30, 2013 New version 5.2.1
April 21, 2010 Initial Release