What's New- Added options to show balance for monthly budget, daily budget and income
- Minor bug fixes.
App Description- Supports iOS 6 and new screen size for iPhone 5!
Money Journal is an organizer-style money management application that allows you to manage income and expenses. Your cash flow is always graphed out so you can easily see whether you spend too much on credit card or which expense is higher than last month. You can use this application in various ways such as planning your monthly budget in order to increase your savings.
Money is your lifetime partner. Manage your money well with Money Journal and use it to improve your life planning or fulfill your life.
Major features include:
- The Lite version is now ad-supported.
- Can sync the data with other devices running Money Journal or Money Journal HD in both directions via Dropbox.
- Passcode protection at start-up
- Monthly budget settings
- Income and expense management
- Search and display a list of income and outgo
- Weekly and monthly recurring income and expenses
- Data entry with the application’s built-in calculator
- Quick entry of multiple data
- Record goods and bills by taking a picture
- Carry-over function
- Chart display
- Add, edit or delete payment methods, categories and currencies
- Export as CSV files
- Backup data to Mac or PC
You can enable all features in Money Journal Lite by upgrading the application.
December 31, 2012 New version 2.2
October 09, 2012 New version 2.1.1
September 21, 2012 New version 2.1
July 21, 2012 New version 2.0.1
March 17, 2012 New version 1.5.1
March 01, 2012 New version 1.5
April 22, 2010 Initial Release