Take control of your finances with ExpenseBook – budget viewer. This little beauty is so easy to use and has all the flexibility and tools you need to maintain your budgets and keep an eye on your expenses. With its customizations, ability to attach photos, graphs, tables and more, ExpenseBook can even make budgeting fun. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
To look at demo video, please visit "Daily App Show".
◆ No.1 Finance Application in 2010 Rewind in Japanese App Store
◆ No.4 of All Application in 2010 Rewind in Japanese App Store
◆ ‘New and Newsworthy’ in Japanese App Store
◆ ‘What’s Hot’ in Japanese App Store
“Simple, easy to use and does everything I need and more to keep track of my expenses.”
- User review
You’ve been really committed to paying down your credit card debt. You set up a budget and keep a check on your expenses because this is the year you take control. You’re getting a handle on your finances. Funny thing is, it hasn’t been as hard as you thought it would be. Opening your ExpenseBook app, you take another peak at that credit card piece of the graph and smile. This budget thing is working!
ExpenseBook – Budget Viewer is a really easy to use application that can make creating budgets and tracking expenses fun. It’s the number one, hot finance app in Japan and has been since its release last year. Now that ExpenseBook has come to this part of the world, you can find out why it stays at the top of the App list.
The features you get in ExpenseBook are many and flexible. Create an overall budget or one for a specific expense. ExpenseBook will accommodate you, either way. Take advantage of the shortcuts as you set things up. Clone expense items, attach photos of receipts, create filters, graphs or tables. This app does it all and does it well.
It’s exciting to follow your progress while budgeting. It feels very empowering when you succeed. Being able to view a daily history graph helps you there and you’ll even see any embedded photos along with your graph. It’s a good place to find encouragement or realize that you need to adjust something. This is all part of the ExpenseBook focus on helping you control your expenses and keep a budget.
Cool, fun and useful ExpenseBook features:
* Easy to use and understand
* Totally customize budgets and categories
* Create graphs and tables for useful information at a glance
* View daily history graph with embedded images
* Filtering tools to pinpoint exact information
* Easily attach a photo to any expense
* One touch category selector
* Clone or divide expense items
* Easily compare past and present expenses and spending habits
* View expense summaries on one screen
* Share data by email
* Export/Import With Google docs
There are so many helpful tools in this application! It’s fast and easy to use too, with its one touch category selector, expense cloning and quick visual tools. Not only that but it sits conveniently on your device, so you can add an expense on the spot. No more forgetting and throwing your budget off. Before long, recording your budget expenses in ExpenseBook will help you start to improve your financial future.
Download ExpenseBook now and feel the power that taking control can give you.
- November 12, 2014 New version 1.15.1
- September 21, 2014 New version 1.14
- March 21, 2013 New version 1.13.2
- February 07, 2013 New version 1.12.1
- February 01, 2013 New version 1.12
- October 28, 2011 New version 1.11
- October 18, 2011 New version 1.10
- October 10, 2011 New version 1.9
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.8