What's NewRelease Notes:
Weâ€™ve listened to your feedback and we have enhanced our app to make your property search on iProperty.com even better!
- Bug fixes
- iPhone 5 Compatibility
Pro tip: Shortlist your favourite properties with just a click so that you can browse them later.
Your feedback matters to us and we would love to hear from you. Drop us an email any time at email@example.com
App DescriptionHouse hunting on the go has arrived in Asia with iProperty.com Malaysia's very own property search iPhone/iPod Touch application!
Whether youâ€™re in the market for properties for sale, rent or new projects, this app will give you real-time access to the very same listings and resources that are now available on our websites!
- Instantly access over 90,000 properties for sale and rent in Malaysia, with multiple photos, property details, maps and more
- Powerful and flexible search - filter by property type, location, budget, bedrooms, or keywords
- View your Search results on a list or map
- Save your favorite searches and properties
- Contact Agent/Developer â€“ get in touch with the seller by phone, email or SMS with just a click
- See properties nearby your current location or any address with Maps
- Get directions to properties youâ€™re interested in
- Agent and Developer Directories â€“ Search our comprehensive database of real estate agents and property developers
- Condominium Directory â€“ Access a comprehensive database of condominiums and private apartments with information, pictures, maps and user reviews!
- Property News â€“ Access the latest real estate news as published on our website.
About iProperty.com (www.iproperty.com)
The iProperty.com Group is Asia's No. 1 online property group, with leading property websites in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and the Philippines. In 2009, the Group made history by winning the highly prestigious CNBC Arabiya Asia Pacific Property Awards in the "Best Property Portal" category for 6 of its websites across 5 countries, including Malaysia (www.iproperty.com.my), Singapore (www.iproperty.com.sg), Hong Kong (www.gohome.com.hk), India (www.india.iproperty.com), the Philippines (www.iproperty.com.ph) and regional luxury property portal iLuxuryasia.com (www.iLuxuryasia.com). iProperty.com is owned by Australian Stock Exchange-listed IPGA Limited (www.ipgalimited.com), (ASX: IPP).
November 26, 2013 New version 2.2.5
November 18, 2013 New version 2.2.4
November 04, 2013 New version 2.2.3
October 24, 2013 New version 2.2.2
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.1
April 12, 2013 New version 1.9.1
April 20, 2010 Initial Release