Minor bug fixes.
Bump Travel Guides – The Ultimate Gay Travel Companion!
Bump up the gay travel fun on your trip to Antwerp.
The team behind Bump! TV has explored Antwerp’s bustling gay and lesbian scene from its welcoming guesthouses to its over-the-top clubs and beyond. Now let the producers of the world’s most popular gay and lesbian travel program be your guide to what’s glamorous and what’s naughty—and everything in between—in a city that’s as historic as it is up-to-the-minute.
The Bump! Travel Guide delivers a queer-eye-view of Antwerp, organized by category: Stay, Eat, Discover, Party, Shop, Play, Happenings and Newsstand. Many listings feature photos and video clips as seen on Bump! so you can see what’s in store.
· All listings are mapped and GPSed so you don’t get lost, no matter how distracted you get checking out local hotties
· Users can submit their own comments and ratings
· One-click phone numbers and email addresses allow you to contact establishments instantly
· Excellent and experienced customer service is available by phone and email 24/7
· The discrete app logo will help you travel safely
· Once installed, wireless service isn’t necessary to use the app’s main functions
· Regular updates are included
Use the Bump! Antwerp Travel Guide as a supplement to more straight-laced guides like Lonely Planet and Frommer’s or discover that it’s comprehensive enough to be your one and only travel companion.
Considering a gay ole’ time elsewhere? Eleven other Bump! Travel Guides will be available in 2010: Montreal, Miami, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Mykonos, Puerto Vallarta, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro and Sydney.
With a population of only a half million, Antwerp punches way above its weight when it comes to culture—gay and lesbian or otherwise. Its premiere gay disco is the biggest in BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg), its restaurant options are unique and plentiful and its leather/denim scene is second to none. The cool reserve seen in other Low Country destinations is refreshingly absent here; Antwerpers party hard. The stomping grounds of the painters Rubens and Van Dyck also boasts picture-perfect squares, narrow medieval streets, a thriving fashion scene and, for you Material Girls, a world-famous diamond market.
Where can you find the best gay-friendly seafood restaurant? Where can you browse lesbian novels over delicious coffee? Where’s the nastiest leather party? How can you cruise the portlands in style and safety? The Bump! Antwerp Travel Guide has all the LGBT answers to help you bump up the fun.
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.5