Videos have been fixed and now stream much faster.
As a future Hall of Fame player, with 11 Pro Bowl selections, and Super Bowl MVP hardware, Ray Lewis is no stranger to hard work, perseverance and dedication.
If you want to play like a Superbowl MVP, then you need to train like one. The Official Ray Lewis Workout provides you with the actual workouts that Ray uses to develop explosive power, awesome strength and superior agility. Containing a total of 24 workouts that are broken into 4 specific sections for an all-round training program, this app will help you become a force to be reckoned with on the field.
Every exercise includes a video clip and exercise image featuring Ray demonstrating proper form and technique and step-by-step audio and text instructions. All workouts include an intensity chart that indicates the reps, sets and rest time to use for that session.
Now you can unlock the training secrets of one of the greatest football athletes in history and take his workouts with you – anytime, and anywhere. The Official Ray Lewis Workout App includes:
• Workouts - 24 workouts grouped into 4 specific areas for Strength, Power, Endurance & Flexibility featuring Ray Lewis in all exercise images and videos
• Logs - track your reps, sets & weight for all exercises and evaluate your progress by quickly and easily reviewing all exercise history.
• RayZone – stay up-to-date on everything Ray with streaming audio, video, stats, pictures, facts and more.
• Ray Twitter – get it straight from the source by following Rays tweets to get up to the minute news
The Official Ray Lewis Workout app gives aspiring professional football players, athletes, fitness enthusiasts and fans the ability to train like Super Bowl XXXV MVP Baltimore Raven, Ray Lewis. With this app, the user gets an unmatched suite of fitness tools coupled with the virtual guidance of an elite professional athlete. It is the ultimate fitness app experience.
Brought to you by FusionSports, INC
Powered by PumpOne.com
- January 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- February 22, 2012 New version 1.2