What's New- In App Purchase.
- Purchasable contents: 4 new Movie Scenes and 9 new Picture Themes (3 packages, 3 themes in each). All in all, more than 200 POSSIBLE VARIATIONS!!!
- Movie rendering time has been reduced by about 10%.
- The bug that caused silence at the end of the rendered movies has been fixed.
- The bug causing crash sometimes while selecting a photo has been fixed.
App DescriptionHave you ever had a dream of posing as a model on a billboard? Or smiling down from a fashion ad on a building mesh? Surprising your sweetheart with a billboard campaign proving your love? Ever had a vision of a friend on ‘wanted’ poster at the bus stop? Now you can see all these – and share it by creating a video file.
11 Movie Scenes and 20 Picture Themes.
All in all, more than 200 POSSIBLE VARIATIONS!!!
All you need is this great application that helps you easily create a realistic video recording. First, you can choose from 11 Movie Scenes (4 are purchasable), small billboard, large billboard, building mesh, citylight poster, car advertising surfaces and more. After selecting the environment, you can define the theme of the ‘campaign’: from a ‘wanted’ poster or a love message postcard to a fashion or a movie ad. There’s 19 alternatives (3x3 are purchasable) plus one blank template without any message to make you able to use your own artwork. When ready, the chosen picture can easily be inserted from a camera/photo library source by just tapping your set’s screen. To fine-tune, you should harmonise the colours of the original photo and the Picture Themes. A quick preview, and you can start rendering. The finalized movie can be uploaded to Facebook or saved to the Photo Library of Your device, so that you can enjoy watching it again and again – or send it by e-mail to share the joy of fame with your friends or surprise your relatives.
see in action: (demonstration)
In the near future, we are going to implement further possibilities like:
- more Movie Scenes and Picture Themes;
- connection to Facebook profile pictures;
- other Facebook improvements to have more fun and make you laugh again;
- direct YouTube uploading;
- HD still picture export;
and much more.
April 12, 2010 Initial Release