What's New- Support of iOS 7.
- Compatible with Garmin HUD. Project all essential navigation information from your app directly onto your windshield.
App DescriptionWith NAVIGON you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully functional mobile navigation system. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the iOS operating concept and can be installed on any iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPad device (the navigation function is only available on the iPad WiFi +3G).
*** Range of functions ***
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Can be used in portrait and landscape format
- Precise spoken announcements
- Intelligent address entry
- Lane Assistant Pro
- Real Road Sign
- Speed Assistant with adjustable audio-visual warning
- NAVIGON MyRoutes
- Day and night modes for map display (automatic switching)
- 2D and 3D map display (bird’s-eye view)
- Route planning function
- Text-to-Speech (voice playback of street names)
- Extended Pedestrian Navigation using the iPhone’s internal compass
- Google Local Search
- Reality Scanner for POI searches with Augmented Reality
- Coordinate entry
- SOS Emergency Help
The latest NAVTEQ map material with coverage for:
Furthermore it's now also possible to receive regular, quarterly map updates through Fresh Maps XL.
Latest Map Guarantee:
NAVIGON’s new Latest Map Guarantee provides customers the latest NAVTEQ map available when purchasing NAVIGON 2.0 for iPhone.
NAVIGON FreshMaps XL:
The in app purchase option FreshMaps provides quarterly map updates for at least two years. The service uses trusted, field-verified, and quality-controlled map and points of interest updates from NAVTEQ® to make sure the NAVIGON app provides the most accurate and reliable directions possible. This saves you time and headaches on the road.
Please note the following:
Positioning your iPhone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception! We recommend that you use the NAVIGON Design Car Kit for the iPhone, which includes both a designer suction pad holder and a car charger, enabling you to charge your iPhone during the journey. Available from specialist retailers or from the NAVIGON shop directly at www.navigon.com!
Should you experience GPS reception problems with your iPhone, please refer to the FAQ on our website:www.navigon.com.
Allowing GPS to run in the background for extended periods can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
March 14, 2014 New version 2.7.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.7
October 01, 2013 New version 2.6.1
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $49.99 -> $32.99
September 20, 2013 New version 2.6
April 16, 2010 Initial Release