148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SOLID PLATFORMER :: Read Our Full Review >>
Smart platformers are something of a rarity these days, making Babylonian Twins look like a proud member of Mensa. It does show its age, but it's definitely worth a play.
What's New** Your 5 stars rating will keep the updates coming, thanks **
Support larger retina screens
Support MFi game controllers (e.g MOGA )
App DescriptionAPPLE: Great Platformer - Over 2 MILLION players on all platforms and counting!
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
4.5/5 - GamePro
5/5 - AppSmile
8/10 - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
"Fantastic head-scratching puzzles" - GamePro
"Top marks level design, superb challenges", EuroGamer
"A proud member of Mensa" - 148Apps
"Reminds us what was so good about 16-bit gaming" - PocketGamer
"A gorgeous, charming platformer with one of the most interesting backstories" - C-Net
"An Instant Classic" - THEAPPERA
Also featured on AOL News, Kotaku, Wired.com, Arstechnica, The Independent, The Vancouver Sun and others.
A retro platform adventure originally developed on the Commodore Amiga by an indie team in Iraq back in the early 90s. Guide the twin princes of Babylon in a unique quest to discover the ancient civilization, solve challenging puzzles, unlock hidden treasures and find secret rooms.
- Guide two characters to solve puzzles in unique co-operative tag-team control
- Over a Dozen Huge Levels across Five Worlds including:
- Tower of Babel
- The Assyrian Place
- The Procession Street
- The Hanging Gardens of Babylon)
- Super Crisp HD Graphics
- An Album Worth of Original Authentic Iraqi Music
- A Detailed Reconstruction of Ancient Mesopotamia derived from Authentic History texts
- Super Smooth Scrolling at 60fps
- Secret Treasures and Bonus Levels
- Support MFi game controllers (e.g MOG
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/babyloniantwins & Facebook: http://facebook.com/babyloniantwins for tips, support and special offers.
October 03, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
July 12, 2014 New version 1.8.1
April 08, 2010 Initial Release