What's NewFixed the link to iTunes store.
App DescriptionFor more zombie-killing action, be sure to get the full version with 5 times the levels, more guns, more enemies, endless mode, and more!
New York City is in ruins, the streets are filled with zombies, and it's up to you to fight your way out and find safety. Blow away zombies with an incredible arsenal of weaponry in a stunning variety of locations including the streets of New York City, underground subways, abandoned highways, rural farmlands, broken down suburbs, mountain caves, and more! Or, try your hand at endless mode (in the full version), and see how long you can survive -- make sure to submit your score to the global online leader board!
How to Play:
- Drag your finger across the screen to look up, down, and 360 degrees around you
- Tap zombies and other incoming creatures to shoot them
- Save survivors
- Switch between up to 6 equipped weapons and abilities (make sure to use the right weapon at the right time!)
- Earn money to buy and upgrade new weapons and abilities after each level
- Blow away zombies and have fun!
Full Game Features:
- Unique mix of casual, yet strategic game play - this is not just a mindless shooter!
- 2 game play modes: story and endless
- In-depth story line
- Global online leader board
- Over 20 completely different, dynamic levels; fight in places you've never experienced in an iPhone game - from the inside of a subway car, to cornfields, Central Park, rooftops and more!
- In your face action: fight dozens of zombies at once, coming at you from every direction
- Over 20 weapons and abilities including a mini gun, shotgun, sniper rifle, proximity mines, medpacks, machete, chainsaw, and more!
- 11 different enemy types, from giant zombies standing over 10 feet tall, to lumbering fat zombies, cop zombies, and tumor zombies.
- Over 20 achievements, each with its own highly detailed trophy
- Hours of game play and tons of re-playability!
To watch a game play trailer and check out more screen shots, visit http://www.foursakenmedia.com/#/nyz
April 13, 2010 Initial Release