What's New* Fix Twitter and Tumblr
* Evernote notebook selection
* Buffer (iOS 5+)
App DescriptionFeeddler is the most popular RSS reader for iPhone and iPad and has been picked as a top iPad app:
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Cleanest and most user-friendly interface" - iPhone Life Magazine
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* "Top 10 iPad Free Apps" - TFTS
* ... and many more
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable Google Reader client that stays perfect sync with Google and presents RSS stories in an easy-to-read interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads.
* Syncs with Google Reader (account required, free).
* Supports Retina display.
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename/sort subscriptions and folders.
* Caches RSS articles for offline reading
* Shows true unread counts over 1000.
* Able to set up each subscription to open articles directly in RSS, full text mode, or web (online only).
* Able to star/unstar, like/unlike, share/unshare, mark unread any RSS story, even when offline (will sync when launching Feeddler with internet connection).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription or mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Supports RSS article tagging, notes and comments.
* Swipe to navigate RSS stories.
* Pinch RSS articles to change font size.
* Save/Share/Zoom images by tapping images with two fingers.
* Copy-and-Paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Facebook sharing.
* Twitter sharing with optional Bit.ly personal account.
* E-mail sharing with optional default recipients.
* Full text mode using Instapaper Mobilizer.
* Lots of UI customization options including summary preview and a night mode.
More features in the Pro version:
+ Sync all subscriptions, or sync subscriptions in a folder.
+ Sync options: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, use "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ Caches images for offline reading.
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Able to mark items as read based on date.
+ Able to mark items as read or star/unstar by tapping either side of a headline on the list.
+ Able to automatically mark items as read while scrolling headlines.
+ Supports Evernote to save any RSS articles, web pages, images, and PDF (without leaving the app).
+ Supports Readability, Instapaper, Pocket (Read It Later), Tumblr, Delicious and Pinboard (online and offline).
+ No ads
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support.
Follow us on Twitter @feeddler.
November 01, 2012 New version 1.12.5
September 25, 2012 New version 1.12.4
September 20, 2012 New version 1.12.3
June 11, 2012 New version 1.12.2
May 15, 2012 New version 1.12.1
September 28, 2011 New version 1.11
April 01, 2010 Initial Release