- Updated graphics throughout app
- Added exit button to game screen
- Quicker discard of cards
- Users that haven't purchased the full game unlock will only be able to access the first level of each game setting (as opposed to the first two levels). Anyone that has purchased the existing in-app full game upgrade is not affected.
Wild Kings is based on the popular drinking game 'Kings' but takes it to a whole new level.
Like Kings, players take turns drawing from a deck of cards which each have instructions for players. But instead of just 13 possible cards, Wild Kings has over 80 unique cards that might show up, such as: Dictator, Tag, Quarters, Handstand, Drink Roulette, Boat Race, Thief, Waterfall, Shot, Box Head, and lots more.
Every game is different and you can choose how wild and out of control you want the game to get. Settings range from 'Standard kings game' to 'Where are my pants?', so choose wisely based on the kind of party you're throwing.
Wild Kings also contains a card editor, so you can create your own cards and add them to the deck or tweak the built-in ones.
- May 24, 2011 New version 2.01
- August 04, 2010 New version 2.00
- July 19, 2010 New version 2.00
- April 12, 2010 New version 1.02
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.01