What's New- iOS 6 support
- Fixed international keyboard for RDP and VNC
- Added RDP support for console audio, console session, performance features (disable wallpaper, font smoothing, etc.)
App DescriptionThe best-selling iPhone VNC app is now available on the iPad! Note: this is an iPad-only version â€” we also have a universal version that works on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the App Store.
New in version 6.0 (Aug 2012): RDP support!
Supports Mac, Windows, Linux and all VNC & RDP servers. See your computer screen and control its keyboard and mouse from wherever: a few feet away, or even halfway around the world.
Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit.
This version of iTeleport only works on iPad -- our other app, "iTeleport: VNC & RDP" has exactly the same functionality as this app, except it also supports iPhone.
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
* Flash on your iPad! Visit any Flash-enabled website -- play Farmville and other Flash games, and much more (video/audio streaming is not supported)
* Access your computer's files from anywhere
* Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
* Control your media player from anywhere
* Use your iPad as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
* If you're a parent, watch over your child's online behavior to make sure they're safe
* Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
* Supports Mac (Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and Windows (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
* Supports VPN-based encryption
- New Features in iPad version:
* iTeleport Connect for Mac & Windows (free download) connects enables hassle-free connectivity -- connect from anywhere, anytime!
* High-Quality Display mode enables crisp rendering of remote desktop even when zoomed out
* Redesigned remote control view allows simultaneous screen access, and contains 48 buttons specifically arranged for iPad screen
* Wake-on-LAN support allows you to wake computers from sleep under some conditions. For details, see www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/wake
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
You can even use iTeleport when you don't have an Internet connection, and want to control your laptop while giving a presentation. Also, iTeleport can handle very high resolution displays, e.g. dual Apple Cinema displays at 5120x1600.
March 13, 2013 New version 6.1.4
January 22, 2013 New version 6.1.3
October 13, 2012 New version 6.1.0
September 17, 2012 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $11.99
April 01, 2010 Initial Release