What's NewMinor bug fixes
App DescriptionThe best-selling iPhone VNC app is now available on the iPad! Note: this is an iPad-only version â€” we also have a universal version that works on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the App Store.
New in version 6.0 (Aug 2012): RDP support!
Supports Mac, Windows, Linux and all VNC & RDP servers. See your computer screen and control its keyboard and mouse from wherever: a few feet away, or even halfway around the world.
Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit.
This version of iTeleport only works on iPad -- our other app, "iTeleport: VNC & RDP" has exactly the same functionality as this app, except it also supports iPhone.
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
* Flash on your iPad! Visit any Flash-enabled website -- play Farmville and other Flash games, and much more (video/audio streaming is not supported)
* Access your computer's files from anywhere
* Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
* Control your media player from anywhere
* Use your iPad as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
* If you're a parent, watch over your child's online behavior to make sure they're safe
* Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
* Supports Mac (Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and Windows (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
* Supports VPN-based encryption
- New Features in iPad version:
* iTeleport Connect for Mac & Windows (free download) connects enables hassle-free connectivity -- connect from anywhere, anytime!
* High-Quality Display mode enables crisp rendering of remote desktop even when zoomed out
* Redesigned remote control view allows simultaneous screen access, and contains 48 buttons specifically arranged for iPad screen
* Wake-on-LAN support allows you to wake computers from sleep under some conditions. For details, see www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/wake
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
You can even use iTeleport when you don't have an Internet connection, and want to control your laptop while giving a presentation. Also, iTeleport can handle very high resolution displays, e.g. dual Apple Cinema displays at 5120x1600.
November 25, 2013 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $11.99
November 11, 2013 New version 6.1.8
November 06, 2013 New version 6.1.7
April 01, 2010 Initial Release