What's New- Fixed icon bug for the new iPad
- Thank you for your reviews and feedback!
App DescriptionSelected as one of the 10 Best Children's Book Apps by Kirkus Reviews, iPhoneLife & Babble.com *** Featured in CNET, The New York Times & Huffington Post ***
"For readers still unconvinced that the features of the iPad can translate printed children's books into full-blown multimedia experiences, this one will change your point of view." - Kirkus Reviews, recipient of a starred review for books of remarkable merit
"The illustrations in the book are a ton of fun and you can see them in either 2D or 3D. When you read the story in 3D the illustrations really come to life and pop right out at you." - The iPhone Mom
Written for ages 4 and up!
What happens when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? You see the world in a different light or, in little Mott Turner's case, from the ceiling! Imagine how kids can identify with little Mott, who wakes confused and irritable one morning, only to find himself in one upside-down misadventure after another, until finally he is right side up and once again, level-headed.
The moral of the story: It helps to be in the right frame of mind before you get out of bed!
- Viewable in both 2D and 3D. The 2D book can be turned "upside down" for a funny new perspective. Kids love seeing little Mott on the ceiling!
- Interactive touch spots! Tickle Mott on each page to bring him to life.
- Includes audio options for "read to me" (read by the author) or "read myself" when parents and children would like to read at their own pace.
- Animated mini-movies, music and sound effects provide a rich multimedia reading experience.
- Includes Auto-play feature for automatic page turning.
- Easily order inexpensive 3D glasses from within the app.
Please note that red/cyan 3D glasses are needed for viewing the stereoscopic 3D version. 3D glasses from the movie theater will not work, since they use a different technology incompatible with the iPad's screen. Red/cyan 3D glasses can be easily purchased via a link in the app or at most comic book stores.
"There are several qualities that make this book remarkably special. To start, the illustrations, narration, and soundtrack are masterfully created for the iPad platform." - GiggleApps
Explore other captivating children's book apps from See Here Studios:
- The Tortoise and the Hare: REMATCH! - A retelling of the classic fable that answers the question: What happens AFTER the Tortoise and the Hare's famous race?
- Fam Bam: Got To Have Music - A musical story featuring celebrity vocals by Brandy, Ray J, Sonja and Willie Norwood.
- The Three Pandas - A modern reinterpretation of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears," transported to the bamboo forest and the home of three adorable panda bears.
- Twinkle Twinkle - A Twinkle Twinkle Little Star storybook & music video developed with educational favorites Super Simple Learning.
- Snow Globes 3D! - A holiday activity book viewable in both 3D & 2D, featuring interactive physics-driven snowflakes that move with the tilt of the iPad.
If for any reason the app does not work properly on first launch, please restart your device by holding down the "Home" (circular) button and pressing the button on the upper right side simultaneously. The device will prompt to be powered off. Then, press the button on the upper right side again to restart the device. This should solve the issue.
Need Help? Contact us 24/7 for customer support at email@example.com.
See Here Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7
Categories: Book, Reading
April 03, 2012 New version 3.5
June 17, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
April 01, 2010 Initial Release