- Bug Fix: Reordering pages
- Increased maximum canvas size
☆☆☆☆☆ Winner of Applied Arts - Best Mobile App 2010 Award
☆☆☆☆☆ App Star Runner up - Best Utility App 2010 Award
iMockups for iPad is the PREMIERE mobile wireframing and mockup app for your web, iPhone and iPad projects.
"If you weren’t planning to buy an iPad, this app alone could very well change your mind." - Chris Pirillo, Tech Expert for CNN.com
"iMockups could actually play an integral role in how you tackle new projects" - Computer Arts Magazine
"iMockups is a must have tool for web designers, iPhone developers and really anyone looking to design a UI starting with a good wireframe mock up." - iPadInCanada.ca
"We think designers are going to adore this. Talk about a great idea to take advantage of all that screen." - Brian X. Chen, Wired Magazine
8/10 - Featured on AppCraver.com's "must-have apps for the iPad" list
"iMockups looks like a good tool for those of you who are tired of carrying around that sketchbook, pencil, and eraser for capturing your app ideas." - Steven Sande, TUAW.com
****Featured by Apple, Wired, Mashable.com, MacRumors, TUAW.com, and more*****
Created exclusively for the iPad, iMockups combines a beautiful interface with intuitive functionality, taking full advantage of the breakthrough touchscreen device.
iMockups is simple to use but make no mistake, it's a serious app for creative professionals.
DESIGN ANY APP YOU WANT
- A comprehensive and growing list of pre-built dynamic controls (for Web, iPhone and iPad) help turn your ideas into full fledged designs at the office or on the go.
- Low fidelity mockups encourages feedback, communicates ideas clearly and helps your team and clients focus on the functionality.
- Create mockups faster than ever. With snap-to-gridlines and a customizable canvas, our intuitive multi-touch interface is a joy to use.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
- Email editable projects to your colleague's or client's iPads for easy collaboration. For those without iPads, just export to PNG or Balsamiq BMML format.
- iMockups supports multiple projects and each project can have multiple pages. Manage them easily from our Project view.
- We're proud of iMockups and we want to make sure our customers are happy. We have dedicated support staff to insure this.
- Get creative with our ever expanding variety of smart customizable UI controls like navbars, tab panels, pickers, and markup elements
- The gorgeous interface not only makes it a joy to look and touch, it’s designed to let you work the way you want. Panels easily slide out of the way when you don’t need them.
- Collaborate and discuss your designs quickly and easily with full-screen Presentation mode.
- Full content creation and editing controls like Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste and Zoom.
**IMPORTANT TIPS: PLEASE READ!**
- Visit our iMockups YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/imockups for video previews and tutorials!
- Tap TOOLS > HELP for an overview of controls.
- you must use TWO FINGERS to PAN the canvas since a single finger will select elements
- iMockups is meant for LOW FIDELITY mockups best used for rapid wireframing, brainstorming and ideation.
- Low fidelity mockups helps you, your team and your clients focus on FUNCTIONALITY and FLOW, and not get caught up over what shade of cornflower blue your icon should be.
- VISIT OUR BLOG http://blog.endloop.ca and follow @EndloopStudios and @iMockups on Twitter for the latest news!
We're committed to supporting iMockups. We've released over 10 updates since launch adding tons of new features!
- November 26, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- November 22, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- September 04, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- September 02, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- July 03, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- July 01, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- June 18, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- June 17, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- May 29, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- May 27, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- May 15, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- May 14, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- April 09, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- April 08, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- March 19, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- March 17, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- November 29, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- November 26, 2011 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- September 28, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- September 07, 2011 New version 1.3
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2.2