* Added Touch ID startup protection.
* Audio now resumes after phone call.
* Fixed iCloud Export filename issue.
* Fixed connecting to ReadyNAS 6.2.0 firmware.
* Fixed Photo Library large video export issue.
For more information on any of these features, please visit www.stratospherix.com
FileBrowser is the original and best file manager and viewer for iOS. FileBrowser can view, copy, move, upload, download, stream, and manage files between computers, servers, NAS drives and cloud storage in any direction. You don’t need to install any other software. FileBrowser will scan and locate computers on your network and connect in seconds and will connect to cloud storage quickly too.
We’ve optimised FileBrowser so that it browses network folders faster than Windows Explorer or Mac Finder and our users agree!
- Stream movies on your home network. No need to wait for them to sync or copy to your iPad or iPhone.
- Use AirPlay™ to watch your movies on your HDTV with Apple TV or via an AirPlay™ enabled media server.
- Stream videos to Chromecast.
- Stream music on your home network, including FLAC files.
- Listen to your music on AirPlay™ enabled speakers or to Chromecast.
- Stream music in the background whilst watching a FileBrowser photo slideshow or running another app.
- Browse photos from any FileBrowser location. No need to sync.
- Watch a slideshow of your photos on your HDTV via AirPlay™ or Chromecast.
- Upload and download groups of photos from iOS Photo Library.
- Copy multiple files and folders from anywhere to anywhere in one go. Select a bunch of files on Dropbox, for example, and copy them to your home Mac, PC, NAS, iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, or FTP server.
- Manage storage using Copy, Move, Rename, Delete, Create Folder.
- Intuitive touch interface makes browsing and managing files easy.
- View PDFs, Apple Pages, Numbers, KeyNote documents, Microsoft Office and any text files.
- Edit documents with apps such as Pages and Word.
OUT AND ABOUT
- Connect to portable WiFi drives to expand your iPad or iPhone’s capacity without limits.
- Read our External Access Guide on our web site to learn how to connect to your servers over the Internet (Cellular or WiFi). See support on www.stratospherix.com
Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
Read our Getting Started guides for step by step help with getting connected. You can also email [email protected] for fast friendly help. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
■ Connects to all versions of Windows, Mac OS X from 10.5, Time Capsule, Linux, and almost all NAS drives. Try our free FileBrowserLite app to test connectivity.
■ Connects to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV and FTP.
■ To stream AVIs with DIVX or XVID codecs requires a third party app that is able to play these formats.
- January 14, 2015 New version 5.7
- December 12, 2014 New version 5.6
- November 12, 2014 New version 5.5
- October 11, 2014 New version 5.4.1
- September 30, 2014 New version 5.4
- July 11, 2014 New version 5.3.1
- June 29, 2014 New version 5.3
- April 15, 2014 New version 5.1.2
- April 05, 2014 New version 5.1
- December 01, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- October 17, 2013 New version 3.0
- October 02, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.9.2
- July 19, 2013 New version 2.9.1
- July 17, 2013 New version 2.9
- April 04, 2013 New version 2.8.5
- February 21, 2013 New version 2.8
- December 04, 2012 New version 2.7
- November 24, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- August 29, 2012 New version 2.6
- July 24, 2012 New version 2.5.5
- July 11, 2012 New version 2.5
- March 24, 2012 New version 2.1.8
- February 14, 2012 New version 2.1.4
- January 31, 2012 New version 2.1
- November 15, 2011 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- October 22, 2011 New version 2.0.1
- October 07, 2011 New version 2.0
- August 06, 2011 New version 1.9.2
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.9.1