What's NewAdded support for the retina screen on the new iPad
Improved GUI text, graphics and textures
App DescriptionGet the most out of your iPad! Now with retina graphics on the new iPad!
The first iPad game using the OpenGL Shader power: Watch beautiful water reflection in high detailed 3D environments!
Appmodo.com: "Overall, I absolutley loved this game! I have not a bad word to say about this app. All the elements put together made beautiful scenery, relaxing music, and simple gameplay. The addition of the online challenges open up the game to endless and varying competition. Highly recommended is this app, worth every cent."
Play 72 beautiful courses in 3 different game modes that never get boring. Play golf online with players from around the world, capture stars and send them to the opponents to make their life harder. Adrenaline Golf is pure fun and will keep you busy for a long time. It's easy to learn, but very challenging especially in online mode. Recommended to everyone who likes sports games, especial pool and mini golf.
- Real-time physics engine with many interactive objects including beach balls, moving platforms, wind and ventilators, trampolines, bumpers, cannons and more
- 4 environments (beach, forest, night, lava) with each 18 courses, making it a total of 72 completely different holes
- The most realistic game on iPad: using the latest OpenGL shader technology to generate water reflection (enable shaders in the options)
- Customizable controls: easy mode with power slider, and expert mode with swipe-to-shoot for intuitive controls
- 3 game modes: Classic for playing the courses for fun, Star Hunter where you need to collect all stars before the hole will be unlocked, and Crazy Challenge where you only have a limited number of strokes to complete the courses
- Instant real-time online play: you will always find opponents in a second
- Online mode with many bonuses like in popular Kart games - you can send the bonuses to your opponents to make their golf balls bigger, heavier, bouncing, add wind or convert them into a box
March 19, 2012 New version 1.6
April 29, 2011 New version 1.5
April 01, 2010 Initial Release